As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm not ready for [Chat]

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    I hope that coworker bothered to draw little pupils on his eyelids at least.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Hakks that shit is why God no longer talks to us

we no longer need god now that we can knit our own creation

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

Who needs god when we have compliant cotton sex puppets

My-Knitted-Boyfriend-Pillow-4.jpg

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I hope that coworker bothered to draw little pupils on his eyelids at least.

you know sleeping on the job 101 come on

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    this guy is notorious about falling asleep during meetings its hilarious

often he even snores a little lol

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

Ludious wrote: »
    I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    goddamnit talking to liberals about nuclear power rustles my jimmies, I just start going off about how they need to live in the real world where there is no magical solution to problems

then I look down and see I'm wearing a sweater vest and have a pipe and I'm now a Republican

oh a lot of liberals are absolute buffoons

FTFY hoooo weee

*slaps knee and howls*

*slide whistle*

*chubby white people in red white and blue shirts laughing*

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    goddamnit talking to liberals about nuclear power rustles my jimmies, I just start going off about how they need to live in the real world where there is no magical solution to problems

then I look down and see I'm wearing a sweater vest and have a pipe and I'm now a Republican

oh a lot of liberals are absolute buffoons when it comes to nuclear power.

it still boggles my fucking mind

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

we no longer need god now that we can knit our own creation

zrzltoez9eiy.jpeg

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    you'll burn for this hakks

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    That dude falls asleep in all meetings and he reads the drudge report and I am not a programmer but I suspect he's a pretty shitty one that has made an entire department dependent on his frankenscripts.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Chanus wrote: »
    my english teacher told me the radiation from fukushima is wiping out ocean life all over the pacific and millions of people will die from it

which global warming, caused by burning fossil fuels, is already doing but

I'm probably going to get an F because this paper im turning in today is about how we need nuclear power, and details in lay terms how much safer gen 3 and 4 reactors are to reactors like fukushima, and even if there was a fukishma disaster every 2 years it wouldn't be anywhere close to the damage wrought by fossil fuels - disregarding global warming

once you add global warming to the ledger the only hindrance is the cost of nuclear power

override367 on
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    That dude falls asleep in all meetings and he reads the drudge report and I am not a programmer but I suspect he's a pretty shitty one that has made an entire department dependent on his frankenscripts.

accurate

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    I am a quixotic hippie tryhard

we know

that's why we like you

d'awww

<3

• Options
    but the sad thing is he's the best we have lol

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Skippy I feel like every time I have seen it over the years with friends who have kids it has been wall to wall Elmo and low end CG

I got mad

Where's all the poor kids sitting on stoops

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Who needs god when we have compliant cotton sex puppets

My-Knitted-Boyfriend-Pillow-4.jpg

The Greendale Human Being?

• Options
    you'll burn for this hakks

Only my sins will burn, and I emerge from the fire anew

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    I bought hair dye again

and new nail polish

and some shitty wet n wild lipstick because they are terrifyingly cheap and I wanna try out a new color

...and two bags of potato chips that i already ate...

.......and some mozzarella sticks...

these are the things i do when i get paid

Neco on
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    those knitpples

you stop ogling and objectifying Hakkes' knit boyfriend

men, m i rite?

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I get it.

The first wave of nuclear power technologies weren't safe, and not just with meltdowns but with creating material useful for nuclear bombs

but we have new technology now AAAAAAARG

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    for some reason the govnt is averse to hiring programmers. hell i'm surprised we hire IT people at all and don't just contract it all out. i'm betting it will be that way eventually.

• Options
    *surveys*

Team Yellow currently controls Radio City Music Hall and the Winter Garden Theatre

OH NOOOOO THE WINTER GARDEN THEATRE HAS FALLEN TO MYSTIC SCUM

Mystic are Pokemon scientists

mic

drop

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Hakks like if you got a Raggedy Andy fetish

That's coo

But don't let the rest of Humanity suffer for your degeneracy

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    This one is for @Sir Landshark

DEFAULT_192_4be0c21542d9d.jpeg

• Options
    my english teacher told me the radiation from fukushima is wiping out ocean life all over the pacific and millions of people will die from it

please to be telling her that coal ash from coal based power plants (which the US uses a lot of) puts out more radiation into the environment than nuclear power plants could ever dream of.

Pretty sure the yearly radiation output of coal ash is higher than fallout from all our radioactive disasters too, it just happens in a more more distributed manner, but I don't have the statistics to back that one up.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    I'm gonna go Trek some Stars and eat junk food and then come home and start sorting out which of my belongings to take with me when I move out

I don't know if I'm in the mood for a movie, but I probably should do something outside the house instead of just crying in-between sessions of listlessly staring at the computer

• Options
    actually let me correct myself - they arent averse to hiring them, they just wont pay them competitively. so they don't get hired.

• Options
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    for some reason the govnt is averse to hiring programmers. hell i'm surprised we hire IT people at all and don't just contract it all out. i'm betting it will be that way eventually.

that trend might reverse now that contracted people can band together across companies to form a union

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    *surveys*

Team Yellow currently controls Radio City Music Hall and the Winter Garden Theatre

Mystic are Pokemon scientists

mic

drop

Team Yellow insurgents have set the scientists on fire. We again control the WInter Garden Theatre. Good job guys!

*puts low level feet up*

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    *surveys*

Mystic are Pokemon Christian Scientists

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna go Trek some Stars and eat junk food and then come home and start sorting out which of my belongings to take with me when I move out

I don't know if I'm in the mood for a movie, but I probably should do something outside the house instead of just crying in-between sessions of listlessly staring at the computer

that's one of my favorite pastimes

• Options
    like, nuclear power plants we bottle the nuclear waste, and it has the potential to be used for hybrid reactors in the future!

coal ash we dump that motherfucking shit right into the god damned atmosphere

• Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    ChelleYeah wrote: »

that trend might reverse now that contracted people can band together across companies to form a union

they'll get cheap labor somewhere dammit

lol

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    The thing about nuclear power in Australia is that the right-wing uses it as low political cost bait to lure technocrat-minded voters who would otherwise vote left-wing.

Neither party has any plans to ever do anything about it.

• Options

that's one of my favorite pastimes

me too, at least lately

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    This one is for "Sir Landshark"

vore.jpeg

That, uh...hm.

I mean, if you're into it.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    cptrugged wrote: »
    *surveys*

Mystic are Pokemon Christian Scientists

I'm praying right now to Poke-jesus to heal you brother

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular

It should help to get out for a bit. In January when I was in a really bad place mentally because of the situation I was in, I watched Star Wars in the theater more than once just to keep my mind from wandering to dark places. I suppose it helped that I quite like that movie as well. But yeah, it worked!

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    get this anime shit out of here

you already have your own anime forum*, post this crap there

*(it's called the sex offender registry fyi hth)

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    someone on the MS campus has to be starting the groundwork for a union

they have so many contracted IT people and Programmers and they're all treated pretty shit

This discussion has been closed.