As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, August 2, 2016 - Fiction

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, August 2, 2016 - Fiction

Fiction

Fiction

http://campcomic.com/comic/340

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Panel 3 is perfection.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I will never ever get tired of super smug Malachi.

• Options
    TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    I feel like Linus would be a pretty good writer, but I worry about his points of reference being "432 Pages of the Lettter B" and "Home Alone 2: The Official Novelization."

Oh well, at least he has "Late, Late at Night" by Rick Springfield.

• Options
    FlaxSeedFlaxSeed Registered User regular
    Malachi in a nutshell. Great gag. The characters expressions keep getting better and better.

And easy cat is easy :D

• Options
    ajax1515ajax1515 Registered User regular
    Subtle Melville reference there... I dig it.

• Options
    John LittleJohn Little Registered User regular
    I know Luis is just looking away to avoid commenting on that last line as is typical for a lot of comic strip characters, but a part of me is thinking that he's glancing in the direction of the secret typewriter he's got stashed away.

• Options
    metfanscmetfansc Registered User regular
    Even the cat had to roll its eyes at Malachi :)

• Options
    HochDeutschHochDeutsch Registered User regular
    @ John Little

I'm kinda thinkin' he might actually have a typewriter and that it might be plot relevant in the near future.

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    I wonder how long Linus has been at Camp Weedonwantcha. I mean, he's had time to sort and catalog an entire library. That must have taken a very long time.

• Options
    SideshowJonSideshowJon Registered User regular
    Linus always looks like he's trying to escape conversations with Malachi

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Panel 5 is probably Linus nervously looking at the box that contains the library's typewriter.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    WestIndianAgoutiWestIndianAgouti Registered User regular
    Hello All! Nice to see you again :) Just wanted to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying this comic every step of the way, and that I think that Katie and Adam are doing an amazing job so far. Keep up the good work! Also, I just wanted to put this question out there to the other commenters: Do you think that some of the older campers, Linus included, know a lot more about the secrets of the camp in general, but don't want to tell the younger ones for some reason? Maybe it's something traumatic in nature? It's just a random thought that crossed my mind recently :)

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    Hello All! Nice to see you again :) Just wanted to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying this comic every step of the way, and that I think that Katie and Adam are doing an amazing job so far. Keep up the good work! Also, I just wanted to put this question out there to the other commenters: Do you think that some of the older campers, Linus included, know a lot more about the secrets of the camp in general, but don't want to tell the younger ones for some reason? Maybe it's something traumatic in nature? It's just a random thought that crossed my mind recently :)

Anything is possible. We'll just have to keep reading and see what we might find out.

• Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    there was the 'secret' lantern...
    why else have a secret lantern, if not to write the next great american (or insert country of choice) novel on a 'secret' typewriter, safely stored in the secret subterranean cellar, accessed through the secret passageway behind the last bookshelf, which is activated by the secret button beneath the 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance'.