As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

In New York

APODionysusAPODionysus Registered User regular
Howdy H&A!

I should have posted this earlier, but I'm on my way to New York for an overnight to see a Broadway show. I just wanted to check in for advice of things to do in between our various plans.

In particular, we would love recommendations for:

- breakfast today: We'll be getting off at Penn Station today and winding up at Bouley (in Tribeca) for a very late fancy lunch. So we are looking somewhere nifty for a quick breakfast around Penn Station.

- Breakfast tommorrow: We're staying at a hotel in the Theater district - the St James. So similarly anywhere neat around there, but doesn't have to be as quick.

- While today is booked pretty tight, tommorrow we have most of the day to hang out and explore. Any general things you guys think we should hit? We're thinking of the Museum of Natural History which neither of us have ever done. Any tips? Also lunch spots!

• PrimePrime UKRegistered User regular
    I was in New York in May for 10 days and did the Natural History Museum. If you go and are into space check out the Dark Universe exhibit, loved that.

Dylan's Candy Bar the other side of the park was good as was Keens Steakhouse. I enjoyed the Nintendo store and top of the rock was good too.

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
  • KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    If you're up for making the walk to the Museum of Natural History, Epicierie Boulud is my standing lunch recommendation en route. Very good food, but in a casual environment. Also some very nice pastry options for dessert along with packaged candies and other goods you might want to take home with you. That walk is a nice one, too. Go through Columbus Circle, and take Broadway up to the Lincoln Center and Epicerie Boulud. Then after lunch switch to walking in/along Central Park until you get to the Museum.