As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Love] is a Battlefield

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    #mostanimethough

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    yes all anime

even your favorite

especially your favorite

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    yes all anime

even your favorite

especially your favorite

What about YOUR favourite, though?

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Oh good. Nightmares are always fun.

I can tell today is going to go great. Just great.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

Hey, you got this. You're going to kick today's ass.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

I appreciate the thought.
    I think I remember why I have weird hangups about sex now though. God I feel just totally icky right now still and I woke up an hour ago.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

I think I remember why I have weird hangups about sex now though. God I feel just totally icky right now still and I woke up an hour ago.

Yeah, bad dreams can really throw off your morning. You gotta do something to remind yourself that you're NOT in dream world you're in the real world and (even if it doesn't feel like it) you've got a lot more control here. Something familiar, something that will take your mind off it.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options

Yeah, bad dreams can really throw off your morning. You gotta do something to remind yourself that you're NOT in dream world you're in the real world and (even if it doesn't feel like it) you've got a lot more control here. Something familiar, something that will take your mind off it.

Thanks duder.

I wish windows would finish this stupid update so I can put on a record.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    well, hey, girl from friday who i thought was v cool is gonna go on 2nd date with me ! she is very delayed at responding to texts which at first caused worry but at least now i know and thus it is not worrying

and maybe i have 2 other maybe 1st dates with other people

i haven't been on a 2nd date since june 2015 (which then turned into relationship)
    so i guess more, i haven't been on a 2nd date since i tried starting dating again in june 2016 (sometimes because i didn't want to, sometimes because they didn't want to)

poo
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Awesome, Shaz!

Know what you're going to do for it yet?

• Options
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Awesome, Shaz!

Know what you're going to do for it yet?

i am not totally sure. I am debating it... i mean, we talked about going somewhere with good food, and that is a thing i know well, but aside from that i am not really sure

poo
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    It turns out the 90 day waiting period for divorce starts when the other person gets the paperwork, not when you file.

Instead of October 6, it is now October 21.

And my lawyer is swamped, so he's taking a while to get back to me, even by email.

It's challenging to be calm and patientm

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    It turns out the 90 day waiting period for divorce starts when the other person gets the paperwork, not when you file.

Instead of October 6, it is now October 21.

And my lawyer is swamped, so he's taking a while to get back to me, even by email.

It's challenging to be calm and patientm

oh man, the myth that a divorce takes a year is complete BS

mine took 18 months and my lawyer said it was one of the quickest easiest divorces he'd ever done.

the thing no one tells you is that every letter that goes out from one party to another has 30 days tacked on to it. every time a letter goes to the courthouse it gets 30-60 days tacked on to it.

have you gotten tired of people asking you if your spouse is active duty military yet?

you will

• Options
    edited September 2016
    I'm confused by the active duty military spouse comment.

We live in Pennsylvania, so there's a 90 day waiting period.

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    My divorce only took 6 months, but that's because growing up an army brat gave me the ability to walk away from everything I owned without a second thought. It's hard for the other side to drag things out when your lawyer tells them "You get everything. Shut up, sign the papers, and go fuck yourself."

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I think the girl I went out with over the weekend has also realized that we had a bad date with no chemistry

Which is good, I was worried that I was going to have to talk to her again

• Options
    My poor friend basically secret green card married her Canadian boyfriend cuz I guess it made sense at the time

But they've since broken up and he lives in Canada now and is just being a real pain in the ass about divorce shit / ignoring her / not doing what he needs to do

poo
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    My poor friend basically secret green card married her Canadian boyfriend cuz I guess it made sense at the time

But they've since broken up and he lives in Canada now and is just being a real pain in the ass about divorce shit / ignoring her / not doing what he needs to do

I had a friend that got married really young and it turned out to be a green card thing, but he was not aware of that at the time.

Which sucks. It is still very awkward for him to talk about.

• Options
    It turns out I was right. Today sucks.

I'm miserable but I have to take the kitten to the vet soon.

• Options
    Sassori wrote: »

I had a friend that got married really young and it turned out to be a green card thing, but he was not aware of that at the time.

oh ouch. yeah, this was a mutual, like, we're dating and we see a future together so this makes sense for logistical reasons thing, but not a we're actually getting married married
    until it turned sour

poo
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »

Dang, that is fucken cruel. Yeah, that'd leave an ugly emotional scar on me too. Not sure how I'd deal with that level of duplicity and exploitation.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options

I got asked that question about 45 times

I just assumed it was standard

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    What I'm getting out of all of this is: never get married.

• Options
    Hacksaw wrote: »

to be safer, just never talk to anyone

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Xaquin wrote: »

I still don't understand why anyone would ask anyone that question, especially regarding a divorce.

• Options
    Xaquin wrote: »

I still don't understand why anyone would ask anyone that question, especially regarding a divorce.

I don't recall the reason, but by the end, I'd start every meeting by telling them that my ex still hadn't joined the military.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »

all my plans!

RUINED

• Options
    yes all anime

even your favorite

especially your favorite

What about YOUR favourite, though?

dracula, sovererign of the damned, is the greatest animated film of all time

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Anime is blood.

Anime is life.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Welp, after a shitty day at work and breaks punctuated by texting my ex about our divorce and repeatedly saying I don't want any of our stuff, I'm in a shitty mood.

And I'm irritated that I'm irritated.

And I had a unpleasant conversation with an unpleasant friend of a friend in the middle of it, who is a co-worker of mine. I don't deal well with people not liking me or offering basic human politeness and respect. This guy just hates me passionately for some reason I cannot figure out.

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    sarukun wrote: »
    Anime is blood.

Anime is life.

Life is shit.

Full circle.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    "Do not consume anime" -Deuteronomy 12:23

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    "Except anything by Hayao Miyazaki, the man is a genius." -Deuteronomy 12:24

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    watch patlabor

• Options
    Get drunk. Die alone.

And other excerpts from my log of life goals.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    Get drunk. Die alone.

And other excerpts from my log of life goals.

well one of those is accomplished. probably a few times!

let's drink to it!

• Options
    no, anime!

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    AJ weren't you gonna watch some old kamen rider for your buddy hullis

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular

Yeah, I had one of those mornings too. Garbage dream about forgiving a former friend from a long while back who suddenly seemed totally cool in the dream, but then when I got conscious I had to go through the long list in my head of all the toxic reasons I dropped them in the first place

Luckily the stuff I had to do at work today was the kind of work I enjoy, and distracting enough to keep me focussed on other things

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
This discussion has been closed.