As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Club PA Membership Detection Not Working On Forums

This started for me on 8/25.
I have an active Club PA membership.
The main site detects it correctly. I see the gold logo and next to my name it says "LOG OUT".
The forums don't seem to detect it. I see the white PA logo and, it says "JOIN CLUB PA".

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Yeah that isn't plumbed into the forums at the moment. It doesn't have any effect on how you interact with the forums though, don't worry about it.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Yeah that isn't plumbed into the forums at the moment. It doesn't have any effect on how you interact with the forums though, don't worry about it.

I would have sworn it worked before. But you would know. Either way, no big deal.

• Options
    There wasn't anything about Club PA in the header before

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    There wasn't anything about Club PA in the header before

Do you mean it's always said "JOIN CLUB PA" no matter the users status, or they just added it and it doesn't change if you are member?

• Options
    We changed the header yesterday, before that there was nothing about ClubPA on the forum header.