As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC] Vampire: The Masquerade - The Restless City

• Options
    ArdentArdent Down UpsideRegistered User regular
    Holiday Hangouts just forces a pause. Which is convenient because, you know, Christmas.

Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • Options
    MaclayMaclay Insquequo Totus Es Unus Here and ThereRegistered User regular
    I honestly don't have a preference, but the HH usually catches me off guard so I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    So... what are we waiting on with this game?

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Well, since no one else posted since the last time, I assume we would just move forward to the museum, failing any objections.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    I wasn't a part of that last conversation, so I'll leave it up to the people that were, but I'm happy to move on if they are. Or not. Either way.

• Options
    Yeah, I'm good with moving on.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Sure

• Options
    BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    I had intended to swing by one of my crashpads to get 3-4 stakes and hammers, in case "diplomacy" doesn't work. I think I mentioned that in the IC thread before the holiday.

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Boozer wrote: »
    I had intended to swing by one of my crashpads to get 3-4 stakes and hammers, in case "diplomacy" doesn't work. I think I mentioned that in the IC thread before the holiday.

Yep, I assume that was done en route.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I forget how close I have to be to do that check we did last time.

• Options
    How late in the night is it?

• Options
    In the vicinity of 4AM.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    I forget how close I have to be to do that check we did last time.

Depends on which check and what you're using in particular to conduct it. If you mean Auspex, you can get a distant read on his aura with an Auspex+Wits+Investigation check.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Is the bum the Malk Primogen?

• Options

You could always ask.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »

You could always ask.

I figured that we've seen this guy twice now in as many nights. I figured surely we'd be able to identify him now.

• Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »

You could always ask.

I figured that we've seen this guy twice now in as many nights. I figured surely we'd be able to identify him now.

You can't be sure, though the Malks definitely feel an interconnection.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Er...I'm not sure Alex should be the one speaking first right?

Wouldn't the point of a VIP be that they are super snooty and make other people speak for them?

• Options
    Not necessarily.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Whew. Deke channeled his inner Pacino on that one.

• Options
    Are Danny and Elizabeth in a position to notice what's going on with the lights?

• Options
    Maclay wrote: »
    Are Danny and Elizabeth in a position to notice what's going on with the lights?

Yes, if they look away from Miser.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Is Kenneth staying inside the van, or is he just booking?

• Options
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Is Kenneth staying inside the van, or is he just booking?

Depends if the van is unlocked. Most likely, he's gone.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Question: Is the room with the goblin man thing before or after the body?

Like, would one say that the creature might have just come out of the room, grabbed the night guard, and then ran back into the hole?

• Options
    Question: Is the room with the goblin man thing before or after the body?

Like, would one say that the creature might have just come out of the room, grabbed the night guard, and then ran back into the hole?

It's on the other side of the building. But still possible.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Just FYI, keep moving without Alex until the convo is done. He'd still be hanging out in the hall, so I don't want to just post a "stands in hall watch and waiting" post. I'll jump in once you guys decide to finish the convo and step back out of the room (to ask you to catch him up).

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Anyone attempting to sneak out will need to make a Dexterity+Stealth roll(with Obfuscate if applicable).

A successful roll will basically equate to fair escape.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Initiative rolls are now needed instead.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Geth roll 1d10+4 for Initiative

Initiative:
    1d10+4 6 [1d10=2]

• Options
    BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d10+6 for Initiative Dex plus Wits

Initiative Dex plus Wits:
    1d10+6 13 [1d10=7]

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • Options
    Geth roll 1d10+5 for Initiative

Initiative:
    1d10+5 7 [1d10=2]

• Options
    Geth roll 1d10+6 for Initiative

Initiative:
    1d10+6 8 [1d10=2]

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Geth roll 1d10+4 for Initiative

Lizzy-
    b6htdacdrbz8.gif

Initiative:
    1d10+4 14 [1d10=10]

Grunt's Ghosts on
  • Options
    Geth roll 1d10+5

1d10+5 10 [1d10=5]

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Order of actions:

Lizzy - 14
    Bobby - 13
    Alex - 13
    Max - 10
    'Ancient Hellbeast' - 8
    Deke - 7
    Danny - 6

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Geth roll 1d10+5 for Initiative

Initiative:
    1d10+5 13 [1d10=8]

• Options
    Other way round for Danny and Deke I think?

• Options
    Yep, my mistake.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    @AustinP0027
    Initiative determines the order in which you can get away. Fortunately, Bobby's actions are allowing everyone else the opportunity, as he has its full attention.
    It will take until the end of a second action to escape the building, excepting anyone who stays to attack.

wVEsyIc.png