As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Gene Wilder Memorial [chat]

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    so Richmond's own Diamond Joe Morrissey seems to be the likely next mayor

the guy who got caught banging his underaged staffer, eventually married her

got disbarred for:
    Frequent episodes of unethical, contumacious, or otherwise inappropriate conduct mar Joseph D. Morrissey's career as prosecutor and private defence attorney... Evidence … demonstrates Morrissey's 15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty.

the dude is fkin contumacious

this is going to be great

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Liquid GhostLiquid Ghost DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES, TOO?! Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    fifty cent corn dogs at sonic tomorrow oh fuck yeah i'm so hyped up that i started shaking and growling like the ultimate warrior and i accidentally farted twice and somehow popped my lower back

you can buy like a dozen corn dogs at the grocery store for $2

like literally every day

having to do stuff with the oven at home is so last century though

i usually just cook my food by screaming at it

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I think that is Donald Trump/Republican privilege because no one holds Trump to account for anything he says.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I think that is Donald Trump/Republican privilege because no one holds Trump to account for anything he says.

• Options
    fifty cent corn dogs at sonic tomorrow oh fuck yeah i'm so hyped up that i started shaking and growling like the ultimate warrior and i accidentally farted twice and somehow popped my lower back

like literally every day

So primitive

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Leitner wrote: »
    tumblr_nzuj8xyTcA1rjmopso1_500.png

This is not a trap.jpg
    whompcomic-comics-death-ringtone-2449286.jpeg

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    cgwc7evj98k2.jpg
    No this is white privilege in a nutshell

Help! This is white privilege I'm trapped in a nutshell

• Options

like literally every day

I have it on good authority that spool salutes his food to prepare it

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    wtf is joyreactor.com doing on that whomp comic

• Options
    Reacting joyfully

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    wtf is joyreactor.com doing on that whomp comic

desperately trying to change it to dilbert before anybody notices

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Morrissey's 15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty.

equally applicable to the singer named Morrissey

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

like literally every day

I have it on good authority that spool salutes his food to prepare it

For those about to cook.... *cannon*

• Options
    If Morrissey says not to eat meat then I am going to eat meat. That's how much I fucking hate Morrissey.

So sayeth Rebort Smith

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I had a vision of delicious beef stew and I will make this a reality

• Options
    after I get all my characters' artifacts unlocked

• Options
    so how is Legion anyway?

is it wowish?

do you wow all the wows?

• Options
    Feral wrote: »
    so how is Legion anyway?

is it wowish?

do you wow all the wows?

imagine you are wow

and then there's green fire too

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    so how is Legion anyway?

is it wowish?

do you wow all the wows?

Sadly it sacrificed itself to grant The Geth freedom from the Reapers.

• Options
    I got my hunter artifact and made a head-gun and tamed a ghost moose and named it Anonymoose

cMoJ6xg.jpg

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Ah, the forbidden topic.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    so how is Legion anyway?

is it wowish?

do you wow all the wows?
    Wow witdoo wow
    Do bang do bang diddy

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    so Richmond's own Diamond Joe Morrissey seems to be the likely next mayor

the guy who got caught banging his underaged staffer, eventually married her

got disbarred for:
    Frequent episodes of unethical, contumacious, or otherwise inappropriate conduct mar Joseph D. Morrissey's career as prosecutor and private defence attorney... Evidence … demonstrates Morrissey's 15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty.

the dude is fkin contumacious

this is going to be great

contumacity?

*faints*

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    ghost moose, you say?

*fingers drift towards credit card...*

• Options
    porpporp Registered User regular
    Shark is at his company football draft tonight. Any good movie recs on Netflix/Amazon? Otherwise I'm going to binge watch all my bravo shows.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    A
    porp wrote: »
    Shark is at his company football draft tonight. Any good movie recs on Netflix/Amazon? Otherwise I'm going to binge watch all my bravo shows.

Porp what is this new av!

Also what movies do you like

sig.gif
  • Options
    On the way back from Portland to Seattle, we almost stopped at a place called Fat Moose Bar and Grill

We were neither hungry nor craving booze, but we were attracted to it just by the name alone

• Options
    Ghost moose or most goose

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    How had I ever missed Kid Nation? It sounds fantastic: http://flavorwire.com/474701/kid-nation-looking-back-on-tvs-most-disturbing-reality-show
    If nothing else, the scenes where the kids “play adult” are fascinating to watch. Children slam down non-alcoholic beverages at the saloon at the end of a tough week. They stay up too late partying while eating candy and have sugar hangovers that render them unable to wake up for work on time. Episode 4 includes a religious debate between children that nearly splits the town. In the finale, when the rules are abolished, the children loot the town stores, taking fistfuls of candy and boxes of soda. They act the way they have seen adults act, both on reality television and in real life. In Episode 3, they swear at each other so much that eight-year-old Mallory starts crying. In a bizarre scene in Episode 10, three boys sit on the side of the road and “compliment” girls walking by with wolf whistles, commenting on their outfits while speaking in affected Hispanic accents.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I feel like I need to say random stuff.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Ah, the forbidden topic.

Anime?

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    In a bizarre scene in Episode 10, three boys sit on the side of the road and “compliment” girls walking by with wolf whistles, commenting on their outfits while speaking in affected Hispanic accents.

what are y'all teaching your kids

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    porpporp Registered User regular
    A

Liriel Baenre, from an Elaine Cunningham series.

And I like anything...except Kung Fu and anime. I like horror, suspense, some comedy.

• Options
    Sleep wrote: »
    Ah, the forbidden topic.

Anime?
    Foreskin?

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    so how is Legion anyway?

is it wowish?

do you wow all the wows?

I played a bit before work. The zones seem fairly typical for modern wow, they're fun enough. Neat stuff is happening.

The big thing for me is the class halls and artifact quests/weapons are fun as hell

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

I dunno what kind of movie you're looking for, but I like:

No Country for Old Men
    The Road to El Dorado
    There Will Be Blood
    Amadeus
    Tangerine

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    They've currently got good Will hunting and no country for old men and Hatfields and McCoys and back to the future and little prince

I recently watched a foreign film called headhunters that was great, in the vein of scary criminals

sig.gif
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    A

Liriel Baenre, from an Elaine Cunningham series.

And I like anything...except Kung Fu and anime. I like horror, suspense, some comedy.

As far as suspense, Ronin is always a good choice and one of my perpetual Netflix recommendations.

• Options
    kedinik wrote: »

I dunno what kind of movie you're looking for, but I like:

No Country for Old Men
    The Road to El Dorado
    There Will Be Blood
    Amadeus
    Tangerine
    That list checks out.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Have my dxmd build at happy point. Social aug, jump high, break walls, lift heavy stuff, rebreather, electricity resistance, remote hacking, hacking capture maxed, hacking stealth maxed. Everything I need to take pretty much any path.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

This discussion has been closed.