As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Quick [Chat]

19495969798100»

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    220px-21st_Century_Schizoid_Man.jpg

@21stCentury

here you go

Can you at least not be the laziest possible about this? This is starting to feel insulting.

Do some Jacob Bannon art. Shit is amazing.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Are you not part of the court of the Crimson King 21st?

https://youtu.be/Af8ltlcZNi0

The thing I take offense to is that he's not presenting me with the vastly superior full-color version of that piece.

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Wait, PA isn't hosting their own comics anymore? That's bizarre.

PA ain't no technology company. They got warehouses full of merch, not severs.

That doesn't follow.

It just needs to be on the same domain, who cares about where the server is hosted.

Oh, that.

Well I guess it takes a certain level of give-a-fuck to care whether stuff shows up as mycompany.com/whatever instead of cdn.com/whatever.

Last I checked they're a 1-man IT shop in a "fun" industry so I imagine there's not huge amounts of motivation. (i.e. $)

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Robert Fripp could post here and we would never know.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    WPEObPds.png

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Bowen, can you stop please?

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @Mazzyx Apparently there's a free weekend for Overwatch on consoles - would you object if I installed it on your xbone to play?

rotate.gif

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Mazzyx Apparently there's a free weekend for Overwatch on consoles - would you object if I installed it on your xbone to play?

As long as it ain't paying for anything, feel free.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    220px-21st_Century_Schizoid_Man.jpg

21stCentury

here you go

Can you at least not be the laziest possible about this? This is starting to feel insulting.

Correction

THIS is insulting lazy:

gAi6k3i.jpg

• HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Work is boring.

Yup.
    Which is why I skipped out to go wait in the Emergency room of a hospital.

This was a poor choice, from beginning to end.

Y'know, my ER visits have been roughly 50/50 on the enjoyable / less enjoyable scale

Hope everything is alright though! :O

I'm fine, FrauCron has either broken a bone in her ankle or popped a tendon. They couldn't tell at the time because the swelling meant she had super-cankles.
    So, time to find out. We're hoping for broken bone.

And she's meeting my family for the first time in a week, at my brother's wedding, so this makes for a trifecta of things she'd rather not be happening.

sig.gif
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    hroqspfdpjpb.png

@jungleroomx I've got two bannon prints

I love them

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx Apparently there's a free weekend for Overwatch on consoles - would you object if I installed it on your xbone to play?

would you object if I posted "love dat goku" on twitch chat

I'm not really sure how my instructions were unclear.

"1. You must open this on your desktop not inside RDP ("in office")."

Literally the first step.

Yet you opened it in your RDP session. It's not going to access the USB devices from RDP. Literally emphasized just like that too.

How

HOW

How do these people function outside of work, without of my guiding hand?

Answer: They did not read the instructions.

Yet you opened it in your RDP session. It's not going to access the USB devices from RDP. Literally emphasized just like that too.

How

HOW

They were also verbal as I introduced the concept to them!

"Remember, you cannot run this 'in office', only on the desktop. That is the most important step."

because I knew this was going to happen day 1.

hroqspfdpjpb.png

@jungleroomx I've got two bannon prints

I love them

I will be ordering one or three when I get my own place. I wish he would at least do posters of some of his older artwork.

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Work is boring.

Yup.
    Which is why I skipped out to go wait in the Emergency room of a hospital.

This was a poor choice, from beginning to end.

Y'know, my ER visits have been roughly 50/50 on the enjoyable / less enjoyable scale

Hope everything is alright though! :O

I'm fine, FrauCron has either broken a bone in her ankle or popped a tendon. They couldn't tell at the time because the swelling meant she had super-cankles.
    So, time to find out. We're hoping for broken bone.

And she's meeting my family for the first time in a week, at my brother's wedding, so this makes for a trifecta of things she'd rather not be happening.

Awww! :P

Hobbling into your brother's wedding on crutches is a perfectly fine memory for the big "meet the family" moment!

Hope it's nothing too serious though, and she can recover quickly <3

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    THis is excellent

@simonwolf although I'm sure you have some high falutin academic reason why Spirited Away is hot anime garbage etc etc

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage

How

HOW

They were also verbal as I introduced the concept to them!

"Remember, you cannot run this 'in office', only on the desktop. That is the most important step."

because I knew this was going to happen day 1.

Answer: they werent listening.

Id fire them and then hire me if I were you.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

would you object if I posted "love dat goku" on twitch chat

DO NOT SULLY MY TWITCH NAME WITH YOUR WEEB DANKNESS!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 3.3

@Shivahn will create the new thread
    @Gooey is backup

This discussion has been closed.