As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Deadpool

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Deadpool

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Deadpool. You can watch the full length version of this episode here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I tried playing this for a while.
    I think what killed the game for me was that, at least on the PC version, it had really horrible clipping. Like frequently Deadpool character and the enemies would clip into walls and get stuck.
    As long as you fought in wide-open arenas, this wasn't a problem, but as soon as the floor became uneven, or you were fighting in a corridor or doorway, it was just perpetual stuckage.

I also didn't like using my guns, but there didn't seem to be any way most times to get into melee without getting shot to pieces. Which was a shame, but that was a personal preference and I may have been missing the teleport?

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    deadpool is not Trials of the Blood Dragon, dog!

liEt3nH.png
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    Dog makes a thread once someone posts!

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i never knew that about dog!

liEt3nH.png
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Dog makes a thread once someone posts!

Oh man, that explains SO much.

What ELSE do I not know, Tube? How far down does the rabbit hole go??