As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sacred vines! Secret Shamblers starts page 89. [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Who can make fishbrul in the guild?
    I gotta farm some mats before the raid for pots and should probs get food to!

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Aww man, I got a raid quest to pop but won't have time to complete it before tonight

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Aww man, I got a raid quest to pop but won't have time to complete it before tonight

Lets delay raid 16h

I think I have rank 1, so if no one has better I can hook you ip

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular

Same! I'd start it with the app while at work, but it keep crashing whevener I select that mission.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

I have has 2 star fishbrul on Zekkan, send him mats and he'll send you back stacks

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Is the raid tonight going to be heroic or normal?

edit - calendar shows normal.

Al_wat on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Last-minute announcement from Blizz:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/20308728?utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_medium&utm_source=External-Twitter&utm_content=solution

The quests In Nightmares and Essence of Power cannot be completed in LFR. We have waited until LFR is open to tell the players that only use LFR this because...???

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Also this is total antithesis to their goal of "play how you want" :|

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    Goatmon wrote: »
    Suramar spoilers
    A fully grown arcan'dor apparently bears fruit that cures the mana addiction. I was hoping that it would also remove the ancient mana cost for getting the buffs, but no such luck apparently.
    It's 70 to refresh the buffs, and a max of 150 your first time any given day. That's chump change by the time you're that far in.

Any amount of continued mana farmig is too much

I'm going to be honest, here. I wasn't aware that people don't automatically get upwards of 150 a day or more while going about their business doing other crap. Just by having the mana seeker shoulder enchant, I have 1300 today and that was after burning an entire 2k on the withered world quest yesterday.

I Honestly don't know how it's possible to struggle to keep up 150 a day unless you go out of your way to stay out of Suramar.

And if that's the case, I don't expect you're going to care very much about getting the buffs.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i don't have the mana shoulder enchant because every other shoulder enchant makes me money

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Al_wat wrote: »
    Is the raid tonight going to be heroic or normal?

edit - calendar shows normal.

We will clear normal and move on to heroic if there is time.

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/20308728?utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_medium&utm_source=External-Twitter&utm_content=solution

The quests In Nightmares and Essence of Power cannot be completed in LFR. We have waited until LFR is open to tell the players that only use LFR this because...???

this seems like a dumb move on their part, and super weird considering you could get LEGENDARIES from mop/wod through LFR, but not a single artifact appearance??

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Lord Dave wrote: »
    Suramar spoilers
    A fully grown arcan'dor apparently bears fruit that cures the mana addiction. I was hoping that it would also remove the ancient mana cost for getting the buffs, but no such luck apparently.
    It's 70 to refresh the buffs, and a max of 150 your first time any given day. That's chump change by the time you're that far in.

Any amount of continued mana farmig is too much

I'm going to be honest, here. I wasn't aware that people don't automatically get upwards of 150 a day or more while going about their business doing other crap. Just by having the mana seeker shoulder enchant, I have 1300 today and that was after burning an entire 2k on the withered world quest yesterday.

I Honestly don't know how it's possible to struggle to keep up 150 a day unless you go out of your way to stay out of Suramar.

And if that's the case, I don't expect you're going to care very much about getting the buffs.

Wait why are we talking about this again
    I don't care about the buffs at all, but that doesn't make mana farming any less tedious
    It is 100% tedious

And as somebody else said, I don't have mana shoulders because there are other more profitable shoulders

mkc.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    i don't have the mana shoulder enchant because every other shoulder enchant makes me money

That is fair.

Though if I was concerned about making money, I wouldn't have taken up engineering. :P

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular

Aight cool, fuck you too Blizz. You just couldn't help yourself huh?

I was already starting to burn out a little but that puts a nail in it.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    lol what

• Options
    iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    So, what do we use these days for voice chat in Shamblin' raids? Vent, Mumble, something else entirely?

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Vent
    It's in the guild info

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Mirren has let sunk cost fallacy prevent him from trying Discord, basically.

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    I'm no longer laying at death's door, but I'm still far from well enough to do anything substantial for any length of time, so I'm sitting this week out too.

Should be recovered enough for next week. God this has been awful.

• Options
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Mirren has let sunk cost fallacy prevent him from trying Discord, basically.

I tried Dischord
    The only advantage it has is being free

mkc.png
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »
    I'm no longer laying at death's door, but I'm still far from well enough to do anything substantial for any length of time, so I'm sitting this week out too.

Bro any idea what you had/have?

• Options
    Don't forget to get your gems and enchants done before raid time

mkc.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Ranlin wrote: »

Bro any idea what you had/have?

bear flu

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    balance of power is a questline merely for a cosmetic reward. cosmetic rewards have been locked behind content for a while now. different color armor sets, or even different models entirely for mythic, also mythic only mounts. then you've got pvp armor sets, titles, mounts, etc.

this isn't really all that new. it's certainly more lenient than the things i listed.

• Options
    was there balance changes today?
    anyone have a link to patch notes?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I suppose I should just try it myself to figure it out but how do you use marked shot when you're using sidewinders? I thought sidewinders just directly applied the vulnerable debuff, and replaces arcane and multishot, so I assumed there shouldn't be any way left to apply hunter's mark and thus marked shot. Does it actually apply hunter's mark AND vulnerable or something stupid like that?

yep it totally does
    that's stupid
    I hate this talent for being so good when I don't want to use it\
    same with patient sniper, I don't want to use it but it's a million times more damage than the other choices in its tier, ughhhhhhh

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Adus wrote: »
    balance of power is a questline merely for a cosmetic reward. cosmetic rewards have been locked behind content for a while now. different color armor sets, or even different models entirely for mythic, also mythic only mounts. then you've got pvp armor sets, titles, mounts, etc.

this isn't really all that new. it's certainly more lenient than the things i listed.

Yeah and I dumped Dreanor cause of the mythic exclusive stuff and LFR not giving raid gear.

The only appearance I wanted for my artifact is now something I'll never get because I don't have time to do "real" raids.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    I too logged heroic. My logs are slightly different than javens for reasons I cannot explain. Feel free to choose mine or his based on the few extra thousand DPS they may say you did, and then tell everyone else that they are the one true logs.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KL8xjWYhytP67Tzw

• Options
    Fodo did you want something done with these seeds

mkc.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @Uriel

I ran assassination most of the night and it defiantly compares with outlaw easily now

granted I was running Exsanguinate but at least the forums post I read say that agonizing/poison builds work just as well!

know you said you weren't raiding cept for lfr but I'd thought i'd let ya know!

also if I didn't suck at photoshop i'd make a chasing Adus movie poster because that's what the dream is now that javens a tank

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    How were the Dragons of Nightmare on Heroic? A good first choice?

• Options
    Yeah we made good progress. Extra mechanics that make things tougher, and the healing dragons an ass.

• Options
    we got em to 23%? and the fear dragon/spirts are a real bear

Hunterb also died to the shades which admittedly I sucked at dps'ing but considering we only got 4 tries I'd defiantly say they are pretty good first choice

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    That's good to know.

And yeah, it's only because I had a hard time feeling like I was contributing in normal mode much less would I be able to keep up on heroics or mythics.

Hell I haven't done a mythic five man yet.

It's all a lot of effort I'd have to put in. I'm scared of effort.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    I'm real tired too (I'm sure I'm not the only one) and not performing at my best for the last fight

which definitely doesn't help

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    we got em to 23%? and the fear dragon/spirts are a real bear

Hunterb also died to the shades which admittedly I sucked at dps'ing but considering we only got 4 tries I'd defiantly say they are pretty good first choice

Yeah, 23% was our best effort. Good news is that each attempt got progressively better, as opposed to backtracking.

The gas is by far the worst part of that fight, and there seems to be more if it flying around. Getting knocked out for any amount of time invariably means you're going to die to something else very soon, or someone else is going to die because adds/dispels/healing has become unmanageable in your absence.

kofz2amsvqm3.png
This discussion has been closed.