As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

back to back to back [chat]up

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    If the #BLM protests aren't racist, why do I keep saying they are, huh?

Maek u think

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    This [chat] tree housing endorsement by Geth

git gud dogs

The system is rigged

How can one git gud if never given the chance?

Boo I say.

Boo!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I am at electro and the numbing agent is in my mouth

Someone come punch me

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    true story every day when i get home i get down on my knees in front of my dogs and say "gimme kisses!" and they both lick me on the ears/sideburns/cheeks simultaneously

dogs++

919UOwT.png
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    pc1siinicmph.png

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    true story every day when i get home i get down on my knees in front of my dogs and say "gimme kisses!" and they both lick me on the ears/sideburns/cheeks simultaneously

dogs++
    then they go back to licking their bums, as they were moments before.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »

dogs++
    then they go back to licking their bums, as they were moments before.

doesnt matter had kisses

919UOwT.png
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Atomika wrote: »

Maek u think

Case closed if u ask me!

PSN: Honkalot
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Holy crap. League of Legends is officially advertising on YT with an ad done entirely by lilypichu.

The salt from all the scrubs who complain about her voice is going to keep us supplied for decades to come.

Amazing! I really like Lilypichu and wish she would make more content videos rather than gameplay videos.

Also since I legit do not read the lore I have learned about a lot of champions from her cute champion lore videos.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    canines have long tongues to probe delicious marrow out of bones of animals they just murdered together in a pack hunt

get wreckt marrow

Also I watched X MANS APOLAKISS

While not unenjoyable, it was weakened by the same problem I felt with Civil War, which is the franchise having to manoeuvre its actors and actresses around to position them for the Next Movie, so we get a lot of scenes that are not actually doing anything with either character moments or plot movement, but just laying groundwork.

Also maybe they should have a movie where Michael Fassbender just chills around in a bar shooting pool and drinking, and nothing awful happens to him the entire movie.

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Lilypichu's voice is the sound of watching too much anime.

• override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited September 2016

Maek u think

If BLM isn't a terrorist organization why do so many on reddit say it is

override367 on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Holy crap. League of Legends is officially advertising on YT with an ad done entirely by lilypichu.

The salt from all the scrubs who complain about her voice is going to keep us supplied for decades to come.

Amazing! I really like Lilypichu and wish she would make more content videos rather than gameplay videos.

Also since I legit do not read the lore I have learned about a lot of champions from her cute champion lore videos.

I played 3 games recently after a hiatus and won two of them hard with shield Karma!

• BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    5jygzl94wbbv.jpg

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hmmm friend invited me to see chance with him tomorrow night in denver

but i have work

and live music is for happy people

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I leave work at 7

The global managing partner called at 6.59

Motherfucker

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    I leave work at 7

The global managing partner called at 6.59

Motherfucker
    Dominance asserted

I am at electro and the numbing agent is in my mouth

Someone come punch me

Does it make the rest of your face numb? When I imagine mouth numbing agents, I just think of the dentist injections that only work on like, a quarter of your mouth.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular

dogs++

When I get home my lab shepherd mix jumps up (his feet reach my shoulders) and tries to take my hat.

Later that night our boxer (who is a lap dog) gets settled next to me, sits on his ass, licks my face a few times and watches tv for about five minutes before he passes the fuck out.

At which point the lab mix will come over and bite him to wake him up, move my legs, and lie down on them so I can scratch his butt.

They've got me pwned.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    The worst thing:

when people see a video of the occasional bad seed within black lives matter, and use that as an excuse to object to mitigating racism.

Correction, the actual worst thing is when journalists spread those videos around, knowing that they're cherry picked but using them to create a false narrative

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    hmmm friend invited me to see chance with him tomorrow night in denver

but i have work

and live music is for happy people

like chance the rapper

hm

i mean if you didn't have work i would say you should go definitely

poo
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I looked up this Lilypichu, I dislike the voice.

But I have always have disliked that voice type.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    pc1siinicmph.png

i had a neighbor that had one of these.

state of the art man

ibmpcportable.jpg

much Space Wars was played on this computer

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    canines have long tongues to probe delicious marrow out of bones of animals they just murdered together in a pack hunt

get wreckt marrow
    this is why i don't have dogs, motherfuckers always wanna go to Per Se

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I looked up this Lilypichu, I dislike the voice.

But I have always have disliked that voice type.

That level of cute in a LoL ad may lead to some unpleasant surprises for people.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    it's chance and francis & the lights!

oh man

poo
    Does it make the rest of your face numb? When I imagine mouth numbing agents, I just think of the dentist injections that only work on like, a quarter of your mouth.
    I was at the dentist a week ago, and they have this cool numbing chewing gum that they just put on your gums and then after five minutes you can't feel the bigger anaesthetic injection at all. It is top tier advancement in dentistry and the best part is that the gum tastes like actual fruity chewing gum.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i don't want to buy the new destiny expansion but i am powerless

• BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Looked up that Barbie movie, sounds like some heavy universe ending shit.
    Barbie: Star Light Adventure
    Barbie is a young woman that enjoys hoverboarding with her friend and pet Pupcorn. These relatively peaceful days are threatened when the stars begin to dim and threaten to go out entirely. In order to avoid this fate, Barbie travels to Capital Planet in the hopes of finding a way to save the stars from being extinguished.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I'm glad I've grown up in the world of the web and of ubiquitous computing.

Anything before late 90s or so, including most of my childhood, can fuck right off. The decade from late-90s to late-00s is on watch.

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    I have become Shiva, destroyer of toilet bowls.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    my favorite bit about the note 7 clusterfuck is that apparently samsung got their hands on an early prototype of the iphone 7 somehow, decided this was their year to best apple because it looked boring, and then proceeded to overwork their entire staff until they made a bomb instead of a phone.

meanwhile, the iphone 7 comes out and is getting praise as the fastest, most powerful, most color-accurate phone on the market by a country mile, and their new camera is basically witchcraft. So their initial assessment of the 7 was way off.

Had Samsung just kept a normal cadence and not tried to compete against Apple, they would have made a perfectly good phone for their fans, sold millions of units, and none of this would have happened.

This theft/espionage driven competition in them, it is not healthy.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Lilypichu's voice is the sound of watching too much anime.

Eh. She's posted some more personal videos and it sounds like this is legit the voice she's always had and she used to get pretty bullied for it. She has made it work for her by embracing the cute aesthetic and it is p rude to make fun of her for it.
    credeiki wrote: »

I played 3 games recently after a hiatus and won two of them hard with shield Karma!

I uh am done with ranked until I redeem my ranked rewards because am at imminent demotion out of gold risk. But I will be around for normals if I'm not leveling up my other account (so I can play ranked on it without worrying about division).

I'm not sure I've ever had the discipline to go shield Karma. I can't help but level Q...

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    i saw an iphone 7 saturday

even held it in my hands

it looks exactly like my 6

syndalis wrote: »
    my favorite bit about the note 7 clusterfuck is that apparently samsung got their hands on an early prototype of the iphone 7 somehow, decided this was their year to best apple because it looked boring, and then proceeded to overwork their entire staff until they made a bomb instead of a phone.

meanwhile, the iphone 7 comes out and is getting praise as the fastest, most powerful, most color-accurate phone on the market by a country mile, and their new camera is basically witchcraft. So their initial assessment of the 7 was way off.

Had Samsung just kept a normal cadence and not tried to compete against Apple, they would have made a perfectly good phone for their fans, sold millions of units, and none of this would have happened.

this sounds made up af

Correction, the actual worst thing is when journalists spread those videos around, knowing that they're cherry picked but using them to create a false narrative
    A huge proportion of reporting journalists do is of anecdotes though. It's kind of why the news is so horrible all the time.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    syndalis wrote: »

this sounds made up af

bloomberg reported on it, got coverage in all the tech sites... including insider memos that got leaked.

It's real.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Gooby u keep posting pictures of your dogs but you wont put them in a car and drive them to Tucson so I can pet them or alternatively buy me a plane ticket so i can come pet them

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Looked up that Barbie movie, sounds like some heavy universe ending shit.
    Barbie: Star Light Adventure
    Barbie is a young woman that enjoys hoverboarding with her friend and pet Pupcorn. These relatively peaceful days are threatened when the stars begin to dim and threaten to go out entirely. In order to avoid this fate, Barbie travels to Capital Planet in the hopes of finding a way to save the stars from being extinguished.

I would love it if some shitty licensed Barbie film actually ended up being a secret sci fi gem

This discussion has been closed.