As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Passion [chat] Soul

TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
People often find consent talk confusing and frustrating. There are different models in play, including 'Safe, Sane, and Consensual' and 'RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink)'. This is a neato podcast that talks about a few models, their implications, and what it means to engage in consent negotiations in a way that can still be sexy and seductive.

Passion and Soul Podcast: Episode 94
From Safe, Sane and Consensual to building a Consent Castle, join Lee has he explores 6 models for consent, as well as two common non-verbal systems. Noting the various layers, opportunities, and definitions for sex, these tools help make sex the collaborative sport it truly can be. But don’t worry – there are sexy interludes to enjoy too, as we dive in deep, moving towards having everyone win

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    if i get a tattoo it's gonna be this
    Handclap.jpg

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    People often find consent talk confusing and frustrating. There are different models in play, including 'Safe, Sane, and Consensual' and 'RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink)'. This is a neato podcast that talks about a few models, their implications, and what it means to engage in consent negotiations in a way that can still be sexy and seductive.

From Safe, Sane and Consensual to building a Consent Castle, join Lee has he explores 6 models for consent, as well as two common non-verbal systems. Noting the various layers, opportunities, and definitions for sex, these tools help make sex the collaborative sport it truly can be. But don’t worry – there are sexy interludes to enjoy too, as we dive in deep, moving towards having everyone win

i'm sorry, but having everyone win at sex is not okay. What is this participation trophies bullshit.

When i sex, i sex to win and i win at sex alone.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

I uh, hmmm this is actually interesting with me with work more than personal stuff atm.

But consent is kind of the basis of stuff we do.

Well lack there of.

Yeah, its depressing.

*pulls out a bottle of whiskey*

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    @Grape Ape what are the weird reasons for not being a fan of concentration camp tattoos

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Today I am 32. I am so tired. So tired.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for the encouragement [chat] it legitimately helps because I feel like my entire life and all my associations are a giant crab bucket. The only person in my life who's not being a shitheel is my brother who's a programmer that does document processing software for state governments, he's like "dude everyone else is stupid you're the only one other than me in our family to finish college, in 5 years you'll be making more than any of them ever have"

My other brother, who's frequently homeless or in jail for being a drunk, and hasn't had a real job in 15 years, is like LOL YOU SHOULDNT TAKE LESS THAN 60K

I just filled out my paperwork for health insurance, my new job starts 9/26 and my health insurance coverage kicks in Sunday 10/2

also my new workplace has a full espresso/latte/cappuccino bar completely free as much as you want

override367 on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Related: my friend is getting his Masters and for his first semester back to school, one of the classes is basically Social Justice 101. It's great to have him call me and have things to say about intersectionality and microaggressions.

If you aren't hip to this kind of thing, I encourage you to do a little exploration. It can seem daunting, but the result is a much more liberated mode of interaction with other humans. Respect is sexy. Consent is sexy. Asking "Can I kiss you?" can be the sexiest thing in the world.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    "Grape Ape" what are the weird reasons for not being a fan of concentration camp tattoos

Why did you post that pic

• Options

i'm sorry, but having everyone win at sex is not okay. What is this participation trophies bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5upFVziVk8Q

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

92.6mph comeback no look behind the back catch for a double play

lel

919UOwT.png
  • Options

Congrats on drawing ever closer to oblivion.

We salute you and your stance on not being part of the void, yet.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Yooooo! happy birthday dude! Did you assign your stat and skill points yet? Are you sticking with the original spec you were going for?

• Options
  • Options

congratulations on making it one more year closer to the end

soon you can sleep

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    happy birthday EM

may this day not stand out in any particular way

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    gooby I think baseball is a snoozefest but that's neato

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    on a work computer @gooey so I can't see it right now but will look later, thanks for signalling!

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5upFVziVk8Q

(that was the joke)

• Options

I want to play this version of mario kart

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

Here's an antacid and a pillow

• Options
    Variable wrote: »
    on a work computer @gooey so I can't see it right now but will look later, thanks for signalling!

there's video in the link i posted (mlb.com is terrible and won't let you embed or link directly to videos)

Mike Scioscia is so pissed it's great

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Aby that seems somewhat NSFW.

• Options
    So It Goes wrote: »
    "Grape Ape" what are the weird reasons for not being a fan of concentration camp tattoos

because it's a "one of these is not like the others" joke on a page full of tattoos

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

On the bright side, the sweet release of Death is closer than ever before. Just lie down in the snow, EM. Soon you won't feel a thing.

• Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »

What's the problem? I'm wearing white sneakers and lace panties in the office right now.

• Options

because it's a "one of these is not like the others" joke on a page full of tattoos

Its a bit of a tasteless one.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »

I know what you mean, but I thought about it, and decided that that would be taking it far too far.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

Perhaps Ape didn't appreciate the joke

I didn't

/shrug

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    why are honey nut cheerios so tasty

poo
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Happy bday EM

May you find happiness in these, the autumn years of your existence.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options

Perhaps Ape didn't appreciate the joke

I didn't

/shrug

well it's not a very funny one but that's a perfectly understandable reason not a weird one. I thought me meant he had some other unintuitive reason.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016

The same reason why everything in America is tasty: tons of corn syrup

override367 on
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Its a bit of a tasteless one.

Shrug. Get where you coming from, just don't agree.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Happy bday EM

With global warming going how it is, all our years will be summer years.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    @override367

no way, $17 an hour is great

it's maybe a bit on the low side, sure, but you're just starting out bro

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options

sugar, mainly

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    on the one hand this pioneer sampler seems gimmicky

on the other hand my buddy got a promo demo to sample and loved it and dave smith's involved...

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Happy bday EM

With global warming going how it is, all our years will be summer years.

Jesus I hope not. California summers are butts as it is. I'll move to Vancouver if that happens.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
This discussion has been closed.