As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Myconism

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Myconism

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    RenegadePhantomRenegadePhantom Registered User regular
    You can either put out review copies, or you can have a comprehensive demo. When you do neither, the chance of me waiting until a 75% sale arrives increases by 100%. AAA pricing is far too high for me to have blind faith based on a couple of trailers and marketing nonsense.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Best description of a trip.

You don't know what the journey is gonna be and you just have to hold on and let it happen.

Just enjoy the ride.

• Options
    FandeathisFandeathis Registered User regular
    "No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S. Thompson

You fuck wit' Die Antwoord, you fuck wit' da army.
  • Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    You can either put out review copies, or you can have a comprehensive demo. When you do neither, the chance of me waiting until a 75% sale arrives increases by 100%. AAA pricing is far too high for me to have blind faith based on a couple of trailers and marketing nonsense.

It helps if they let the Youtubers do their Youtube thing to it, but even those have stopped seriously informing my opinion, ever since it became a way to apparently make real money, so now all of them have computers carved from magical obsidian with memory measured in decades rather than gigabytes, and I'm stuck here with this fucking dual core ican't even remember what the number after i is, so I can't trust their experience as indicative of what mine might be anymore.

Honestly? I've gone back to gaming like I did in middle school. I buy shit out of the bargain bin/Steam sale because it's $5 and has cool box art, and just... hope for the best.

Hevach on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Don't take drugs, kids.

I saw a friend turn into a raccoon that one time in 1996.

I'm serious.

He turned into fucking raccoon the size of a normal man.

• Options
    Grey PaladinGrey Paladin Registered User regular
    Don't take drugs, kids.

I saw a friend turn into a raccoon that one time in 1996.

I'm serious.

He turned into fucking raccoon the size of a normal man.
    did you turn him back

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." - T.E. Lawrence
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    No, but I think he did it himself the next day.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Are you accounting for the possibility that a witch did it and he got better?

• Options
    CharlesMabeCharlesMabe Registered User regular
    I... don't think you should make comics quite like this. Eating wild mushrooms will almost certainly not get you high. It's very likely it will get you dead. Please don't perpetuate this dangerous myth.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Thank God we suppressed all of those reports of people rushing out to try mushrooms because they read about them in a Penny Arcade comic.

• Options
    GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    If a person goes out and eats random mushrooms because they read about in a comic(or anywhere) they deserve what's coming to them.

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Who could forget the many tragic deaths when tweens killed themselves ingesting paint after this monstrosity?

215185561_ZKmAc-2100x20000.jpg

Penny Arcade has struck again!