As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    All I lament is that long ago I couldn't deal with being single. I thought it meant something was wrong with me. I grew out of that a long time ago, both by finding the idea silly and also now knowing something is wrong with me anyway.

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    I stopped looking for a long-term relationship when I realized people typically lose interest in me around the three-year mark.

*checks US marriage statistics before making flippant remark*
    *falls into hole of mathematics and wonder*

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Grape Ape wrote: »
    I stopped looking for a long-term relationship when I realized people typically lose interest in me around the three-year mark.

Wait is that like the average time of a marriage lasting here?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    All I lament is that long ago I couldn't deal with being single. I thought it meant something was wrong with me. I grew out of that a long time ago, both by finding the idea silly and also now knowing something is wrong with me anyway.

Yeah, I've been single for most of the last two years now, and it's done me a lot of good.

Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    The fourth guy married a scientist. It was all "This is interesting but it doesn't seem right."

The fifth guy married a concierge. It was all "Welcome and feel free to use the back door reserved for guests."

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    The chemical effects of love last for 2 years on average, everything after that is choice.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

are you a soft cheese by chance

they become too much after 3 years

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    The fourth guy married a scientist. It was all "This is interesting but it doesn't seem right."

The fifth guy married a concierge. It was all "Welcome and feel free to use the back door reserved for guests."

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

goddamit FCC

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Aw damnit the music from across the street has taken a turn for the worst. I am currently listening to a Dracula cover of I will survive.

• Options
    WHAT'S THE BAD SEX LIKE

WHY'S IT BAD

• Options

Yeah, I've been single for most of the last two years now, and it's done me a lot of good.

Fortunately ... or unfortunately? I might have gotten too good at being single and I treat any and all women as platonic associates.

• Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular

time to look for a short-term relationship with monthly re-evaluation periods

I date casually, so that's basically what's up. Though I have fallen in love with someone recently. That's going to be backfire in two years and eleven months.

• Options
    Grape Ape wrote: »

I seeing 8-ish, with no kind of narrative of how that number was derived.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    The man convicted of shooting at George Zimmerman in a road rage incident has been sentenced to 20 years in prison, Florida authorities said Monday.

ain't that a bitch

Neco on
  • Options
    a
    Sleep wrote: »
    Aw damnit the music from across the street has taken a turn for the worst. I am currently listening to a Dracula cover of I will survive.

better than a Gloria Gaynor cover of Dracula I guess

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I think York should annex New York

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Have you guys ever considered that nothing matters except bass

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    The man convicted of shooting at George Zimmerman in a road rage incident has been sentenced to 20 years in prison, Florida authorities said Monday.

ain't that a bitch

proving that it's always better to shoot to kill

........wait hold on this is why the us is doomed

• Options

I'm a comedian. So... actually, probably, yeah.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »

every day

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

I'm all about it

• Options

a CLOWN FISH??!??! tell us a joke!

• Options

Fortunately ... or unfortunately? I might have gotten too good at being single and I treat any and all women as platonic associates.

I'm a better person for it, I think. I was very codependent before. I'm able to stand on my own two feet now, or I would be if I hadn't been diagnosed with fibromyalgia last year. Just my bloody luck.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

ain't that a bitch

proving that it's always better to shoot to kill

........wait hold on this is why the us is doomed

i guess there is something to be said for not allowing the other side to present an eyewitness account

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    I have tomorrow off. I will sleep in and do nothing. Mmmmmm.

• Options

a CLOWN FISH??!??! tell us a joke!

Alright. Two breasts walk into a bra...

• Options

I'm all about it

WONDERFUL POST

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

regularly

oh good i have a heavy bass event in a few weeks with a good bass sound system

poo
  • Options

I'm all about it

BRILLIANT!!!

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    WHAT'S THE BAD SEX LIKE

WHY'S IT BAD
    i think it was someone in chat who recounted their beau spending a very long time kissing and caressing his nips, and him maybe or maybe not having the heart to explain to her that they aren't the erogenous zones that are lady nips

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    I think York should annex New York

i've been waiting for a towering historical fiction epic titled new amsterdam that imagines the world if the dutch kept hold of north america instead of the brits

it doesn't seem to exist

• Options

I'm all about it

THIS POST DESERVES A TROPHY!!!

N13sLfO.jpg

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    a
    Sleep wrote: »

better than a Gloria Gaynor cover of Dracula I guess

Truly things can always be worse

• Options
  • Options
    Please. Two self-inflicted attaboys is sufficient.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    The chemical effects of love last for 2 years on average, everything after that is choice.

:surprised:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    WHAT'S THE BAD SEX LIKE

WHY'S IT BAD
    i think it was someone in chat who recounted their beau spending a very long time kissing and caressing his nips, and him maybe or maybe not having the heart to explain to her that they aren't the erogenous zones that are lady nips

Get the jumper cables.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WHAT'S THE BAD SEX LIKE

WHY'S IT BAD

they deffo are for some dudes!

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Bad sex is busting the water bed frame.

And the mattress.

This discussion has been closed.