As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I don't think is a problem but checking

I'm a big fat fingered meat behemoth, so a lot of times while scrolling on phone, I flag/report posts by accident, I then unreport/unflag, but I'm not getting anyone in accidental trouble or anything am I?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I'm a big fat fingered meat behemoth, so a lot of times while scrolling on phone, I flag/report posts by accident, I then unreport/unflag, but I'm not getting anyone in accidental trouble or anything am I?

Flag brings up a pop-up, "Report," after which you have another Pop-up where you fill in details then confirm it. Are you doing 3 separate button-pushes accidentally? Otherwise I don't think it does anything.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I checked the reports, and nothing has come from you recently

For what it's worth, even if you did send something by mistake, a mod has to actual look at the post in question and determine if action needs to be taken. So you wouldn't have gotten anyone in trouble.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    I've occasionally followed threads doing the same thing. I came home from work the other day to hundreds of notifications and thought, "Damn, something blew up the Star Trek thread!" but, no, I'd just followed the chat thread somehow. Don't think it's an actual problem, as long as you watch for and correct it, and even if it is, the problem's not with the forum but with the touch screen.

Hevach on
This discussion has been closed.