As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

aesthetic [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    yeah this seems like a good time for a new sig.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I gotta say. I'm still in my twenties. But really starting to like my grey hair.

I've started shaving the sides while leaving some on the top and you get a salt and pepper sort of deal at the back. And if I had an eye patch I would look like a dude who has seen some shit.

god I am so mad

I was getting some nice grey coming in, in my beard esp

but it's reversing now or something and I am becoming increasingly youthful and vigorous : (

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Also speaking of Call of Dity apparently even alot of the hardcore CoD players think its totally shit, well the Multiplayer at least.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I gotta say. I'm still in my twenties. But really starting to like my grey hair.

I've started shaving the sides while leaving some on the top and you get a salt and pepper sort of deal at the back. And if I had an eye patch I would look like a dude who has seen some shit.

god I am so mad

but it's reversing now or something and I am becoming increasingly youthful and vigorous : (

... and a single selfie of Skippy kept on his phone inexplicably grows older and haggard.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Huh, hit a first world problem: My PS4 backlog is mostly PS+ leftovers and I'm not sure which if any to play next.

There are indeed other games I'd like to play, but I don't own them yet.

RMS Oceanic: Gentleman of Leisure

I think after Brexit my playtime plummeted because OH GOD EVERYTHING AWFUL and now as the torrent of awful has become a drip drip my gametime has risen to above pre-Brexit standards because thinking about it is exhausting.

I do need to get the gym back on my schedule though so I can use some of that anger on the elliptical machine.

• Options
    Also I don't wanna fight Blameless Cleric :(

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I do

Bleric let's duel

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Let she who is blameless cast the first stone

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

I do

Bleric let's duel

my_trap_card.jpg

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

and then like half as much shit

• Options
    I have to do laundry this suuuuucks

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    I don't think I actually have an "oh god too much" with weed.

i do have a, "glad i don't need to be able to walk any time soon." which i don't mind unless I need to do things.

I had a really bad panic attack a couple weeks ago due to smoking too much too fast of a strain I hadn't had before

i get that when i have not smoked in a while and get high after i am already drunk. i know the feeling(quite well, very specific places my mind goes too), but just weed alone has never done it to me. or if I'm smoking regularly and drink it doesn't happen.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

aww

I only want to fight people who are mean to my friends and you aren't so you're safe

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    I have to be really careful with weed consumption because I go into panic mode very easily with it.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

god I am so mad

get more tattoos so people won't ID you. it's the only way to be safe.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

god I am so mad

I blame Eugene

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    I blame Eugene

wretched city : (

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Also speaking of Call of Dity apparently even alot of the hardcore CoD players think its totally shit, well the Multiplayer at least.
    this is satisfying to me

• Options
    Huh, I've broken my previous record for most trophies gotten in a month.

I'm not far off 500.

Might as well go for it, I have a week left.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    geth^want(Trace,_)!
    <_==>NEW_CHAT>.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Bc will be wearing her classiest halter top

• Options
    @Arch I've been watching this spider crawl around the walls for like the last 4 days
    dbl01g.jpg

i think it's some kind of crab spider?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Someone come to my house and make me vegetable broth

(bring vegetables)

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Okay, Preacher is one of the weirdest shows I've seen on TV and I don't know how to feel about it

Weirder than the user known as Preacher?

Preacher

Man that show is way weirder than me.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    *kicks the chat robot to recycle the thread so she can leave*

• Options
    Fitting for October I've played quite a few horror games or games that explore less fun ideas. Alien, Metro, Actual Sunlight, Home, stuff like that.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Okay, Preacher is one of the weirdest shows I've seen on TV and I don't know how to feel about it

Weirder than the user known as Preacher?

Preacher

Man that show is way weirder than me.

You're at least 45% as weird as arseface

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited October 2016

I hate my grey hair. But the girl I am seeing likes it. So....

But I am getting that Nick Fury touch of grey on the temples.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Wait it wasn't even the ducking World Series yet

Uuuggggghhhhh baseball just end already

• Options
    Fitting for October I've played quite a few horror games or games that explore less fun ideas. Alien, Metro, Actual Sunlight, Home, stuff like that.

I have a list of games I need to play before the month ends.

I probably won't get to them. :-/

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

I want to play that Silent Hill clone ... Alice something. Canceled but then recently revived.

• Options
    also while I am taking pics off of my phone this is for those of you who do not subscribe to DUE snaps. and because @Shazkar Shadowstorm shamed me earlier this morning I saw this
    27zi16c.jpg

i laffed because the deer tripped over a log and then when it stopped i stopped and took a snap.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2

@DasUberEdward will create the new thread
    @Thomamelas is backup

This discussion has been closed.