As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

U mad?

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    At the bank an hour early for my appointment to transfer my funds and investments from my old bank to my new one. Fine. That's cool.

STUPID GORRAM PAUL MCCARTNEY CHRISTMAS SONG STARTS PLAYING AND AAAARRRGH!!

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    We have a plastic bin for food waste which has a swing lid. The swing lid is a bit shit and often swings upside down, so the bin is open. It takes about 5 seconds to rejigger the lid so it is closed.

It's summer here and there are a lot of flies about. If flies get into this bin they lay eggs. And a day later we're sweeping maggots up off the kitchen floor. Nobody likes maggots. And yet nobody seems willing to take the 5 seconds necessary to ensure the god damn bin is shut.

This makes me mad.

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I don't know how you keep doing things with a booger on your finger

if I have a booger on my finger my first priority is "get this booger off my finger"

Yes, I'm sure as a regular human not-octopus you have many booger-related issues.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

if I have a booger on my finger my first priority is "get this booger off my finger"

Yes, I'm sure as a regular human not-octopus you have many booger-related issues.

And many fingers!

Ten, in fact!

Ten normal, human fingers!

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

And many fingers!

Ten, in fact!

Ten normal, human fingers!

I only have 8, and two that are always opposed and demand to be called "thumbs".

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    but we have 12 fingers

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Fractal fingers.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    John Glenn died.

Fuck.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular

Mine is to find someone to flick it at

• Options
    So my pen was in the kitchen

sitting on the table

where people usually put their coffee/stuff before they go poop

what are the chances someone touched this while they were in the bathroom

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Your pen is basically a shit now.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I'm mad I tapped the wrestle thread by accident while mobile browsing

I don't want to read about wrestling but I also don't like seeing huge unread new post counts on blue threads

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    I'm mad I tapped the wrestle thread by accident while mobile browsing

I don't want to read about wrestling but I also don't like seeing huge unread new post counts on blue threads

YES, I hate this too. If I'm curious about a thread but don't want notifications on my computer, I'll even do the whole [open link in new Private window] to avoid it. Would be really great to be able to mark threads as "unread" after the fact.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I do that all the time

I don't follow the SBFP thread but due to misclicking once I'm eternally devoted to checking it apparently

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    I do that all the time

I don't follow the SBFP thread but due to misclicking once I'm eternally devoted to checking it apparently

Hey this is exactly how I got into the super best friends thread too

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    I also accidentally clicked the wrestling thread once

it haunts me

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    I also accidentally clicked the wrestling thread once

it haunts me

So, now that you're a wrestling fan, what's your opinion on the failing super-best-friendship between longest reigning WWE Universal Champion, Kevin Owens and First Ever Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho?

• Options
    John Cena is the only man for me, sorry.

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I haven't watched wrestling in like 10 years but I'd like to get back into it and I wish there was a good way to catch up.

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    When I first set out to make an LGBT friendly tabletop group in a heavily conservative area, I anticipated a few challenges that have proven accurate. But one that I never foresaw was the frequency of crusty dudeguys approaching me for a spot at the table saying things like “I’m gonna join so I can meet freaky bisexual gamer chicks who will have threesomes with me cosplaying Arwen and Eowyn.”

No, pal. Buddy. Dare I say, bro. Nah. That is not a thing that is going to happen under my watch.

I have too much respect for the sanctity of human life to let you end yours by stepping up to my table like that. They will never find enough of the half-digested pieces of you, distributed in coyote turds across the desert, for your family to hold a real funeral. I can’t be responsible for denying them that emotional closure. That’s just not polite.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    damn that got dark there for a minute

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular

And rightly so.

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular

I agree that it was, perhaps, over the line to call a man Bro when he is not, in fact, my Bro.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I'm mad that my nose won't stop running

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I'm mad that it took me 23 years to find out that the technical term for a runny nose is rhinorrhea

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    We have a plastic bin for food waste which has a swing lid. The swing lid is a bit shit and often swings upside down, so the bin is open. It takes about 5 seconds to rejigger the lid so it is closed.

It's summer here and there are a lot of flies about. If flies get into this bin they lay eggs. And a day later we're sweeping maggots up off the kitchen floor. Nobody likes maggots. And yet nobody seems willing to take the 5 seconds necessary to ensure the god damn bin is shut.

This makes me mad.

The wonder of life!

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I'm mad that my stove isn't working and I wanted to make soup.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I love soup, I'm a soup-a-holic, a soup-fiend if you will

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I mad. because I am getting sick with some kinda respiratory bug right after a break up and I feel like garbage on two levels.

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular

if I have a booger on my finger my first priority is "Snacktime!"

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    I mad. because I am getting sick with some kinda respiratory bug right after a break up and I feel like garbage on two levels.

Yo dude. I know this feeling.
    My wife got some thing that gave her a persistent cough. Then I got it. I was coughing so bad at night I went to sleep on the couch so at least one of us could get some sleep.
    And then like 2 days later we decided to get a divorce. So I had a terrible cough and slept on the couch for like 4 weeks.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm mad that it took me 23 years to find out that the technical term for a runny nose is rhinorrhea

You'd think a nosebleed would be rhinorrhagia but oh no it's an epistaxis and what the fuck is even the point of having medical terminology if we just ignore it sometimes?!

• Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular

If it helps, I'm 37 and I learned this just now when I read you post.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    I have a pimple like

up near the bridge of my nose

and my sinuses are swollen

this is the worst and I am mad at it

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I have a pimple like

one WEIRD tip I use for dealing w/ pimples:

poke and touch it repeatedly until it gets irritated and painful as well as really red and noticeable

• Options
    Brolo wrote: »
    I have a pimple like

one WEIRD tip I use for dealing w/ pimples:

poke and touch it repeatedly until it gets irritated and painful as well as really red and noticeable

it's so far up my nose that I can't even reach it tho

I mean I could maybe with my pinky or something but it's stupidly painful

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    yeah just jam some shit in there

use a steak knife or something

poke that fucker so that it hurts a lot and you can confirm to yourself "yes, this hurts a lot!" then keep poking

• Options
    Man my butthole puckers up whenever my landlord calls me in the middle of the day.

It's like cops, you know you didn't do anything wrong but you hate being hassled by the concept of it.

So I answer and she was wondering if I knew anything about the piles of dogshit along the back of the terrace/yard. I reported it in the past and one of my neighbors reported it yesterday. So I let her know about the neighbors 3 apartments down from me (it's a row of townhouses), how they'd let their chocolate lab out, without a leash, and just let it roam and that's who I called on before. Apparently this confirmed what the other neighbor reported, that the lady would walk outside to smoke and just let the dog go wherever and come back in.

She said they're going to do surprise inspections (something about changing our air filters) to look for which person has the exact dog they're looking for (there's a few chocolate labs). Which is kind of hilarious.

But I got out of that surprise inspection because I don't have a dog (I don't want to add $50 a month to my rent). The reason she called originally is because I did have the $50 a month on my account since we had two cats and she thought it was a dog. But when my ex left the apartment 4 months ago that wasn't an issue.

I also threw out that they might want to put up doggie shit bag holders and trash cans because some of those might be "oh shit my dog just took a dump and I ran out of bags" and then the person can't find it when they go back out.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    There is a dude near me in this Timothy Hortons and after every bite of donut he puts it down to have a big wet meaty theatrical suck on every finger of his donut grabbing hand and I think my brain is going to shit its pants

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Hobnail wrote: »
    There is a dude near me in this Timothy Hortons and after every bite of donut he puts it down to have a big wet meaty theatrical suck on every finger of his donut grabbing hand and I think my brain is going to shit its pants

People who eat noisily make me real mad

I sometimes literally wonder if their mothers never taught them to chew with their mouth closed, or not to smack their lips, or whatever

Allowances can be made for people eating soup or crunching on an apple or whatever, but if you're having a sandwich from fucking subway and I can hear you on the other end of the room then I wish you would cease to eat fresh

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png
This discussion has been closed.