As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Compatible

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Compatible

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    VladimerVladimer Registered User regular
    I love this

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    It's really funny. We know Mike loved drawing stuff as a kid, and he did a bunch of superheroes and monsters and stuff? My guess is he was never a robot dude. His robots always look sort of organic, instead of the big, jagged robots that a bunch of us sketched as kids. He definitely likes rounding edges and not having many hard, straight lines. I guess that's also just a cartoonist thing, too.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    CapperDeluxeCapperDeluxe Registered User new member
    Joe vs. the Volcano was the more interesting Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks movie any way

• Options
    ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    I think this is the first time I didn't get a strip. That said I still got a giggle. I just don't know what this is in reference to. Sorry guys! Not your fault.

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    I think this is the first time I didn't get a strip. That said I still got a giggle. I just don't know what this is in reference to. Sorry guys! Not your fault.
    Titanfall 2 I imagine.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    It took me about four different viewings of the comic to realize that was a chair in the last frame and not the back of someone's bald, blocky head and shoulders.

But now looking at it, I have no idea why I would have ever thought that.

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    It took me about four different viewings of the comic to realize that was a chair in the last frame and not the back of someone's bald, blocky head and shoulders.

I could see it as someones that's showing their back and doing Gabe-like butt-maneuvers...because that chair has a butt-seat.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    sus4nsus4n Registered User regular
    this explains what Robert Khoo is up to these days.

• Options
    BoyMeganBoyMegan Registered User new member
    edited October 2016
    [Mod Edit: link removed, do not use this place to advertise -RR]

BY THE WAY THIS PENNY ARCADE IS FUCKING AWESOME!

Sterica on
  • Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    ZIDDERSROOFURRY Nope I don't get it either.
    I agree with the other poster that it may be A titan fall 2 reference.

shadowysea07 on
  • Options
    RavelleRavelle Registered User regular
    It's certainly a Titan Fall 2 reference.

D083uBC.jpg
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

I could see it as someones that's showing their back and doing Gabe-like butt-maneuvers...because that chair has a butt-seat.

I realize now I was also thrown off by the human being just a silhouette. I was thinking he was in the distance and the detailed one was in the foreground.