As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I did not [chat] her!

19495969798100»

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    did they make it so you can get your mack on with Serana yet?

Call me when they let you build an elaborate murder machine for her

Preferably one that involves her getting stuck halfway inside stairs in the soul cairn

Or stuck halfway inside a large hill

or a small hill

...or a perfectly level walking path for fucks sake Serana how do you keep managing to do this

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    The titanfall 2 campaign is so good guys

so good

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Is 'spod' a word? A British slang?

looks like it's a synonym for "a snore"?

Someone was called a spod so I'll take that to mean they're a bore.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Zootopia ending spoilers
    Nnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

I KNEW IT FROM THE LICENSE PLATE

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

Preferably one that involves her getting stuck halfway inside stairs in the soul cairn

or a small hill

...or a perfectly level walking path for fucks sake Serana how do you keep managing to do this

literally never had this problem, maybe she just wants to get away from you

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Is 'spod' a word? A British slang?

looks like it's a synonym for "a snore"?

Someone was called a spod so I'll take that to mean they're a bore.

i'm a real spiffy swerg, guv.

• Options
    Zootopia ending spoilers
    Nnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

I KNEW IT FROM THE LICENSE PLATE

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I bought food. I took care of my girlfriends cat. I stole her copy of venture bros season six and redboxed Titan fall. I'm doing pretty good!!!

Also I freeze framed community cause there's this on a whiteboard

What word am I?
    If you guessed "fourteen" you're wrong. Play again.
    Ask your friends with words to help.
    Clue no fractions were used
    Clue 2 pop pop

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

or a small hill

literally never had this problem, maybe she just wants to get away from you

No she was clearly trying to run towards me, or at least her upper torso was.

Having to repeatedly use the console to move her out of various pieces of geometry normally would have just registered as "kind of annoying but lawl Bethesda game what can ya do"

Except that playthrough was to knock out the Daedric Artifact Achievement because I noticed I only had five left and I figured hey neat I'll actually 100% a game for once

But I had to use the console on her a truly stupid number of times so after I finally picked up that last artifact after putting around 100 hours into that playthrough?

No achievement.

I bear her ill will

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    hehe I made this guy so mad

I basically kept any planes from existing this game in my flak truck
    IxypC0C.jpg

and I killed this guy a bunch of times, so he grabbed a tank, drove alllllllllll the way around the map, knowing full well a flak truck can't kill a tank in a fight. This is true. However, a flak truck can be a complete piece of shit

QAImZj4.jpg

look at his little cannon in the front, wiggling around

He can't turn, I got him pinned, I held his tank in this position, both of us spinning around, him desperately trying to shoot me, until the game ended

lol

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    The titanfall 2 campaign is so good guys

so good

Yay I just got it. It's short tho yeah? I'm excite

• Options
    Override you fucking beautiful monster

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Override you fucking beautiful monster

The flak truck counters planes and snipers

it's basically jesus

in more than one way: it can shit out these massive smoke clouds, so I can even use it to counter my own team's snipers. I just drive up to where they're camping and poop smoke on them

override367 on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    You are definitely a monster.

I approve.

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options
    I wonder if I get to make chat. I'm gonna draft one.

• Options
    I firmly believe every battlefield game would be better, without exception, with no scopes over 4x zoom

• Options
    so you're the motherfucker who always tries to shoot me down in my attack plane

• Options

Hahahaha no

If it was me there'd be no "try" about it

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I firmly believe that I'll never make a chat. I don't post that often.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    I firmly believe every battlefield game would be better, without exception, with no scopes over 4x zoom

no flak and no long distance sniper would be amazing, make the bullets only do like 25% damage at ranges higher than what the 4x zoom can see clearly

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

Hahahaha no

daaaaaaamn

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options

Hahahaha no

Flak has range on it tho, If he was smart he'd circle up above your range, and use the bombs to just drop fuck you

or was he using the fighter plane to be a total shit?

• Options
    I'd be okay with no flak as long as regular machineguns did more than 1% damage to planes at close-ish ranges

these things are supposed to be made out of plywood

(but yeah the flak shells you use in this game didn't exist until like halfway through WW2)

• Options
    is anyone tentatively excited by From Honor???

• Options
    I'd be okay with no flak as long as regular machineguns did more than 1% damage to planes at close-ish ranges

these things are supposed to be made out of plywood

(but yeah the flak shells you use in this game didn't exist until like halfway through WW2)

still better than "HEAT SEEKER EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME" in the other bfs

you have to have someone who's good

and someone who is good in the planes (assuming they didn't pick up the fighter plane) can destroy you if they know how to work the bomb crosshairs

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 4.9

@Mazzyx will create the new thread
    @override367 is backup

This discussion has been closed.