As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Delicious Food [chat]

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    This chat makes me want to eat a food.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I'm so lucky i don't have salty foods in my apartment.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    This has Westworld spoilers for the most recent episodes. But this is really good. God Anthony Hopkins is so good.

@syndalis

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Discussed children with Bulgarian girl. Fell asleep and dreamed of alien parasites invading the human body.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    love dat leland

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    fuckin Leland

Damn Leland!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Discussed children with Bulgarian girl. Fell asleep and dreamed of alien parasites invading the human body.

That reminds me of my favorite Bojack Horseman Song. Get Dat Fetus, Kill Dat Fetus

"Gonna squash it like Sigourney."

Couscous on
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

I got this box of chocolates at costco for our halloween party last week and only like 1/3rd of the box got eaten and they're really good and now I think I'm lactating.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Hi

• Options
    Six wrote: »

I got this box of chocolates at costco for our halloween party last week and only like 1/3rd of the box got eaten and they're really good and now I think I'm lactating.

poor you. :(

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    One of my old law professors decided it would be a good idea to wear blackface at a Halloween party earlier this week.

Let's just call that a bad life choice.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Indian-scientists-detect-crack-in-Earths-magnetic-shield/articleshow/55227869.cms
    The world's largest and most sensitive cosmic ray monitor, located in India, has recorded a burst of galactic cosmic rays that indicates a crack in the Earth's magnetic shield, according to scientists.

The burst occurred when a giant cloud of plasma ejected from the solar corona struck Earth at a very high speed causing massive compression of the Earth's magnetosphere and triggering a severe geomagnetic storm.

The GRAPES-3 muon telescope located at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research's Cosmic Ray Laboratory in Ooty in Tamil Nadu recorded a burst of galactic cosmic rays of about 20 GeV last year lasting for two hours.

The burst occurred when a giant cloud of plasma ejected from the solar corona, and moving with a speed of about 2.5 million kilometres per hour struck our planet, causing a severe compression of Earth's magnetosphere from 11 to 4 times the radius of Earth.

It triggered a severe geomagnetic storm that generated aurora borealis and radio signal blackouts in many high latitude countries, according to the study published in the journal Physical Review Letters this week.

Earth's magnetosphere extends over a radius of a million kilometres, which acts as the first line of defence, shielding us from the continuous flow of solar and galactic cosmic rays, thus protecting life on our planet from these high intensity energetic radiations.

Numerical simulations performed by the GRAPES-3 researchers, including Pravata K Mohanty, indicate that the Earth's magnetic shield temporarily cracked due to the occurrence of magnetic reconnection, allowing the lower energy galactic cosmic ray particles to enter our atmosphere.

Earth's magnetic field bent these particles about 180 degree, from the day-side to the night-side of the Earth where it was detected as a burst by the GRAPES-3 muon telescope around mid-night on 22 June 2015.

The data was analysed and interpreted through extensive simulation over several weeks by using the 1280-core computing farm that was built in-house by the GRAPES-3 team of physicists and engineers at the Cosmic Ray Laboratory in Oozy.

Solar storms can cause major disruption to human civilisation by crippling large electrical power grids, global positioning systems (GPS), satellite operations and communications.

• Options
    Pony wrote: »
    Hi

Hiya, friend. Nothing unpleasant on your mind, i hope?

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    This has Westworld spoilers for the most recent episodes. But this is really good. God Anthony Hopkins is so good.

@syndalis

very cool

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    I am p hyped for Sombra

• Options
    Pony wrote: »
    I am p hyped for Sombra

Yeah, she looks fun.

• Options
    did they mention a release date for Sombralita?

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGcWTIWYDMQ

On Filmstruck you can watch a documentary about Werner Herzog eating one of his shoes

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBbBbY4qvv4

oh my god.

Britain is awful

Edit: so is Impact!

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    One of my old law professors decided it would be a good idea to wear blackface at a Halloween party earlier this week.

lol yeah I tweeted that story

Also how did your interview go

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

syndalis

very cool

Getting Hopkins was such a good move on their part

and this scene in particular is one of the better scenes in a drama in ages

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @OnTheLastCastle I am excited about For Honor BUT it comes out at a bad time since it launches the same day as Persona 5.

• Options
    http://www.eater.com/2016/11/2/13499170/carls-jr-brother-chris-onstad

Carl's Jr., and the Thing That Happened There

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    New chat! What kind of food is it abou

Or maybe eat this thing

ws9QzYO.jpg

jhnip48rfcaq.png

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I'm about to have the best part of my day

Taking off my pants and getting in bed

I don't mean to make you or anyone else envious, but I'm pantsless in bed AND I am cuddled up to a butt

Aw man I'm jelly

I don't get to cuddle up to a butt til tomorrow
    Gonna cuddle that butt so much tho..

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

Or maybe eat this thing

ws9QzYO.jpg

jhnip48rfcaq.png

Exterminatus?

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

Went for an hour, felt pretty good. Now I'm just waiting.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Guys come hang out in onthelastcastle's twitch chat

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular

Or maybe eat this thing

ws9QzYO.jpg

jhnip48rfcaq.png

Exterminatus?

For the toilet? Certainly

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    tired but my neighbors are being really noisy.

Like, I hear a lot of banging on the walls.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

Went for an hour, felt pretty good. Now I'm just waiting.

Cool cool cool

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Found a good stopping point for the night on Fire Emblem travels.

The good news is that the name 'Lucina' has been uttered.

The bad news is that she still hasn't shown up in more than a cursory fashion. :mad:

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    http://www.eater.com/2016/11/2/13499170/carls-jr-brother-chris-onstad

Carl's Jr., and the Thing That Happened There

i would love for Onstad and Tycho to have a dialogue.

they are both just. . .so exceptionally gifted at writing.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Why would someone stomp loudly at 12:30 am?

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

CBT

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbAnp5WjKDg

• Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbAnp5WjKDg

because of one of your horrible posts i've had mr tinkertrain stuck in my head for like two days

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Welp brother in law got arrested again. Had meth and heroin on him. Can't see him doing less than a nickel.

This discussion has been closed.