As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Guides Is Back, Ready for PAX South

macbittmacbitt Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
PAX Guides is now online with a newly redesigned site and is in PAX South mode.
http://paxguides.com/

For those of you who remember the PAX South Guide created in 2016 I have launched PAX Guides, which expands the original PAX South guide to all three North American PAX events. PAX East and PAX West updates will come throughout 2017.

This is an unofficial PAX guide site with the goal of helping folks plan a better trip to PAX, whether they are veterans or going for the first time.

As always I’m open to your feedback, either here or by clicking on the “About” link at the bottom of the site. More content will be added as PAX South approaches, including the “Enhanced Exhibitors List". Thanks for checking it out.

• macbittmacbitt Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    A big update for the PAX Guides site. The Enhanced Exhibitors List for PAX South 2017 is now available. It gives you more details on exhibitors to better plan your PAX weekend. Browse by category and get links and a brief description or sampling of their games.

I’ll include the Tabletop area list after it is made available.

There will also be a downloadable PDF version made available the week of PAX South. I’ll post here when it is ready.

If you have a correction or can offer more details on an exhibitor just let me know here, or use the contact form on the PAX Guides site.

• ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping Ninja Houston-ishRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Apparently Below the Game is not the one being put out by Capy. Either that or whoever runs their twitter is not up to date

Edit: I would guess it is these guys

ahstoddard on
    B2YfFSb.png
    ahstoddard wrote: »
    Apparently Below the Game is not the one being put out by Capy. Either that or whoever runs their twitter is not up to date

Edit: I would guess it is these guys

You can see where this gets fun at times.

Capy just tweeted it isn't them, so updated the listing. Thanks.

Thanks to the awesome Board Gamer's Guide to PAX South 2017 post I've updated my Enhanced Exhibitors List.

The Tabletop Area list has been added and the Tabletop, Card, and Role Playing Games list has been updated.

My last update here before PAX South 2017 begins. The Enhanced Exhibitors List for PAX South 2017 is now available as a free, downloadable PDF. Feel free to grab a copy and add it to your smartphone alongside the official PAX South app.

My thanks to everyone who provided feedback. Since the original posting the Tabletop Hall section was added and many changes were made to Tabletop exhibitor listings for the Expo Hall. The new PDF has all these changes.

• PirateTruckPirateTruck Registered User regular
    Thanks, macbitt. Your site was a big help to me last year and it's even better this year!