As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Egosearch limited on mobile

The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminantthey/themRegistered User regular
This is hardly a pressing problem, but something I noticed: The egosearch (ie, flipping through your posts that have been reacted to on your profile) on mobile lacks the next/previous buttons, so you can only see the most recent page. Unless you manually stick the page argument into the URL, which is kind of a pain. I can't remember if the mobile site used to have those buttons, so is that an option that got turned off at some point or is the technology not there yet?

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Very true, but you can also just go to the full site by clicking on the little doohickey in the upper left and then the thingamabob that says "Full Site".

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I always considered this more of a feature than a bug

It's like a little reminder

"Stop trying to make sure that people like you while you're sitting on the toilet, you filthy animal"

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    I always considered this more of a feature than a bug

It's like a little reminder

"Stop trying to make sure that people like you while you're sitting on the toilet, you filthy animal"

I've done this on forums even without karma systems, I just like analyzing my old jokes to see what worked and what didn't :P

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg