As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Date

gemini88gemini88 Registered User new member
Hi, i have been on 3 dates with a cancer (birth sign not disease) woman. She has started to open up a bit & showing interest in going out agian. She is bit shy & quite types so i am not sure what she is thinking & how to approach her....

• Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Birthsigns mean jack, ask her if she'd like to go out again

• Options
    She is ready to go out... just not giving any direct signals

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    "Would you like to go out?"

"Yes"

Done.
    If she says something else she is not being indirect. This is not an arcane mystery, its a question you ask ad listen to the answer.

• Options
    I mean not giving direct signals about her interest or liking.... no issues on going out with me so far

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Going out with you is a pretty strong indication

• Options
    dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
    gemini88 wrote: »
    I mean not giving direct signals about her interest or liking.... no issues on going out with me so far

Are you trying to have sex with her? You're already going out on dates. Keep doing that and maybe it comes up at some point when you're both comfortable enough for it to.

• Options
    Its not about sex its about being in relationship with her

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Use your words; nobody can tell you how she's feeling better than her. If you need clarification, she is the one who can give it to you. If you want a thing to happen then ask. If she says yes you're good to go, if she does not say yes then you should not do the thing. There isn't much more in the way of advice to give you here.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.