As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Come post pictures of your [Gunpla] & other scale models in this thread

• Options
    LogicReasonLogicReason Registered User regular
    Soo, the comic store next to me just got a bunch of gunpla in to stock up after a local Japanese cultural festival. So I now have a Powered GM Cardigan to build at some point in the future. And I'm eyeing the Sazabi Ver Ka they have up on the wall.

• Options
    NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular
    the 1:1 RX-78 was taken down today, but we're getting a 1:1 RX-0 in its place (and a better RX-78 by 2019)

also my brother is clearing out a lot of his collection so I have this boy now

the new-style chest vents were almost a dealbreaker but he's got a lot of neat features

Wow I didn't know they were still making Fix Figuration when the Origin was out. There were a lot of great figures in that line and Zeonography.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    xfxugj461txj.png

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    NSDFRand wrote: »
    the 1:1 RX-78 was taken down today, but we're getting a 1:1 RX-0 in its place (and a better RX-78 by 2019)

also my brother is clearing out a lot of his collection so I have this boy now

the new-style chest vents were almost a dealbreaker but he's got a lot of neat features

Wow I didn't know they were still making Fix Figuration when the Origin was out. There were a lot of great figures in that line and Zeonography.

yeah, it came out towards the end, in 2011

Zeonography is the series i really wish i'd kept up with while it was still going, i only have the desert/tropical dom but they're all so pricy now

anyway gonna take some pics of this gunboy later after i do videogames

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    If anybody wants to use a buying service in the future, I can now vouch for Zenmarket

AtomicTofu on
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Cat and Gundam (box)

HWaAMvd.jpg?1

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    my brother sent me a 1/35 HAW206 Prototype kit (kotobukiya) recently, and I'm looking at the color guide. Many of the colors are broken down into percentages. For example: "grey - white 60%, intermediate blue 30%, purple 10%".

Is... is it asking me to mix the paints myself, or just being overly technical?

Tamin on
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    It's giving you the exact ratios so you can recreate their color scheme using paints from any manufacturer.

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Alright, so when my next order comes in I'll have extras of MS Option Sets 8 and 9, so I can have 4 Gusion rifles and two shoulders to make the Geirail Scharfricter

This means I'll have extra bits I don't really need, so if anyone wants the weapons/mobile worker from set 8 or the parts to make a Landman Rodi and the Graze Ground Type from set 9 let me know

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    I WOULD actually like any extra bits from set 9, Amazon doesn't seem to have it yet and I wanted one for my graze custom

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I just had an idea for my custom Graze, I'm gonna pick up that Build Fighters Hyper Gunpla weapons pack and give them these beauties

20131227205555b36.jpg

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    taking a look at Gunboy: Origins Edition, click through 4 tweet chain

Ex-S is also at the post office, gonna pick him up soon

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
  • Options
    that japan v america robot fight is happening this year, right?

also i don't think it got mentioned here but the odaiba gundam got a proper sendoff when they took it down:

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    7ugpxpabcxz7.jpeg

YEAAAAAAAHHH

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    ah yes

gundam heavyarms

• Options
    i0zy1tsehk98.jpeg

Also new trash Astaroth

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Yes yes give

• Options
    Oooohhh shiiiiiit

• Options
    The hands are really weird

They are just vices!

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    give me all of the asymmetrical robits

• Options
    oh my god they actually gave him the beef arms

the absolute madmen

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    i0zy1tsehk98.jpeg

Also new trash Astaroth

Check out the v-fin on this guy.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    trashtaroth

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    What even is that thing hanging on the tiny arm

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    that japan v america robot fight is happening this year, right?

also i don't think it got mentioned here but the odaiba gundam got a proper sendoff when they took it down:

Hard to say; last I heard, but this was months back, the US team had to start again from scratch because one of their tests revealed a single hit turned their bot into a deathtrap.

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    An OVA(? Not actually sure of the final format) of Twilight Axis got announced along with two gunpla models, one for the series' Gundam and one of a new Zeonic Zaku derivative. Cleaned up Google translation of the synopsis and pics in the spoiler:
    Universal Century 0096. Several months have passed since the incident surrounding Laplace’s box also known as the the Universal Century Charter. The Earth Federation Forces dispatches a group of investigators to the severed Axis which is drifting outside the Earth Sphere. Two civilians participate as members of the research group: Arlette Almage and Danton Hyleg. Both have pasts with government service to the Principality of Zeon and Neo Zeon as an engineer and test pilot. Having infiltrated Axis, the investigators come under attack inside a base where no one should be. Arlette and Dalton are confronted with by incident they never imagined.

5t7aiefpucai.jpg
    nis6visfgyka.jpg
    aq9ual52xmwl.jpg

jgeis on
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    That looks like a repackaged version of the old HG Zaku III, which is a bummer. New model plz

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    That Zaku makes me think of what would happen if a Zaku II and the Double Zeta ever had a kid.

• Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    I have to hand it to Gundam designers over the years for their consistency to the source material.

Feddies: Think "Heroic". Big powerful feet and shoulders. V-fins. Chest vents. Red, white, blue, yellow.
    Zeon: CHUNKY CYCLOPS
    For real though it's the best.

• Options
    Progress on my Custom Graze (which is quickly becoming my GBWC entry this year...)

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I wish Bandai made models of Mass Effect ships like they do for Star Wars.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    I wish Bandai made models of blank like they do for Blank.

Norgoth on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Norgoth wrote: »

Okay?

Not really sure what the point of that was other than to be very dismissive.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular

Okay?

I think they're just saying that Bandai makes good models and they wish they made them for a huge number of properties, not to be dismissive of your desire for ME model kits.

• Options
    jgeis wrote: »

Okay?

I think they're just saying that Bandai makes good models and they wish they made them for a huge number of properties, not to be dismissive of your desire for ME model kits.

Gotcha. It that was the intention then my apologies.

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    I want....A bandai wrex or grunt. Just base it on a zgok...

• Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular

Okay?

Yeah don't take me the wrong way, I'm just wishing bandai made stuff for basically everything.

Like mass effect ones would be rad.

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular

Okay?

Yeah don't take me the wrong way, I'm just wishing bandai made stuff for basically everything.

Like mass effect ones would be rad.

I wish Bandai had Zoids.... *wistful sigh*

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
This discussion has been closed.