As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

5 Days Into New Year [chat]

19495969798100»

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Page 100

are YOU on the beer list?
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Is 2017 the year Geth will finally give me a chat?

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    I don't make them because I am too cool for such things.
    Page 100

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Page 100

Correct

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    gNWvEYN.jpg

From his next album, Pretty Hat Machine

Weird tweet using a johnny cash song like that.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I don't make them because I am a pathetic schlub who knows they will be broken quickly and often.
    Page 101

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Hmmm - trying to think about what I would make a chat about.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    It's hilarious how skinny Trent Reznor was in the 90s compared to how omghueg he is now.

He's a big man with two guns.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Page 101

Now we're talkin'

Vault 101

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I'm going to go buy pasta. I eat so much pasta. I basically never want to eat anything other than pasta but I force myself to.

This is correct.

Pasta is amazing.

You just can't have a single carb the rest of the day.

420 pasta erryday

PSN: Honkalot
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Is 2017 the year Geth will finally give me a chat?

n

vRyue2p.png
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

wait a minute... this question isn't serious at all!

Idk if anyone ended up explaining this from last night or not so now I'm going to

From what I understand, the loose descriptions of what an 'abortion', a 'miscarriage', and a 'pregnancy' are in the law allows for the interpretation that people would have to hold funerals for all miscarriages, even though a decent portion of them happen so early that people have no idea that they are happening (especially if they have a somewhat irregular period)

SO, this has led to the question in that tweet going around-- does one hold a funeral any time one bleeds, just to be certain that they are complying with the law?

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Vault 101

Amata was so dumb screw you Amata you deserve to be killed by the Enclave

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    AH for OP 2017

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I don't make them because I am a pathetic schlub who knows they will be broken quickly and often.
    I'm playing a video game isn't that interesting

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    daddy two guns

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    It's hilarious how skinny Trent Reznor was in the 90s compared to how omghueg he is now.

He's a big man with two guns.

This happens to artists like suddenly you see them in some new video and ur like jfc when what how?
    *Trent
    *Busta
    *Gucci

All I didn't see for a long time and then suddenly they show up with five times the muscle mass.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    there's a pigeon chilling on my window ledge up here on the 8th floor, sup pigeons

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I am bored with work.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Lookit this little babby Reznor!

o1CauSR.jpg

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Most people have zero idea how many pregnancies don't actually stick.

Hint it is a lot.

u7stthr17eud.png
    I'll make a chat about trees.

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    oh shit now there's two pigeons, i hope this is a trend

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I am on track so far but honestly feel it won't be long till I break it.

wait a minute... this question isn't serious at all!

Idk if anyone ended up explaining this from last night or not so now I'm going to

From what I understand, the loose descriptions of what an 'abortion', a 'miscarriage', and a 'pregnancy' are in the law allows for the interpretation that people would have to hold funerals for all miscarriages, even though a decent portion of them happen so early that people have no idea that they are happening (especially if they have a somewhat irregular period)

SO, this has led to the question in that tweet going around-- does one hold a funeral any time one bleeds, just to be certain that they are complying with the law?

there was no fertilization

so no

it is different from an embryo that implants and is aborted at a later point

the question is, what about natural abortions? (COMMON)

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    or Deer.

Or flintlocks

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Monkey's Paw the chat OP.

You can request it.

But it comes with a automatic poll and the vote is whether you get banned or not.

nibXTE7.png
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular

Holy... its like the internet made me unable to watch videos of these types if they are not 20 seconds long. Saw the timer and..

Nope.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    or flintlock trees

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    The woman will know if there is an abortion because the woman's reproductive system has a way of "shutting things down"

a white guy said that once.

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    ah if you make a chat i want you to describe your typical week from sunday-saturday

call it the song of the south of something

• JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    I need a browser mode that will only let me open tabs for whitelisted domains when I need to get work done. It's amazing how frequently I just absentmindedly open a new tab with the forums or Facebook and woops there goes another ten minutes.

I think there are a bunch of them.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I think the Tampon question is usually just pointing out that the majority of GOP lawmakers don't understand a fucking thing about a womans body. And would indeed legislate them into having funerals for their period.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 5.7

@Mazzyx will create the new thread
    @DasUberEdward is backup

This discussion has been closed.