Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Camp Comic] Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - Steve and Steven #1

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 24 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - Steve and Steven #1

Steve and Steven #1

Steve and Steven #1

http://campcomic.com/comic/395

Read the full story here


Unknown User on
briguyhajen

Posts

  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Yaaaaaaay!!!
    Steve and Steven are the best and I will fight anyone who disagrees.
    And it's numbered! So there's going to be more?
    Hey, maybe this week is going to be alright!

  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    FYI I thought of the best title: "Secretes"

    SIXyt
  • Android 21 3/7Android 21 3/7 Registered User regular
    It's this duo's turn for backstory, isn't it?

  • FlaxSeedFlaxSeed Registered User regular
    Yay, Steve n' Steven! I enjoy a lot this duo.

  • poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    LOL Poor Steven

  • Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    @Android 21 3/7

    I feel as though Steve and Steven are the only campers I don't want to see a backstory for. I like these characters as pure comic relief

  • SIXytSIXyt Esq STLRegistered User regular
    I agree with Mr. Fish on this one. They're the slap stick side shot meant to bring us up through the emotional roller coaster that is Camp Weeedonwantcha.

  • fadinginterestfadinginterest Registered User regular
    I sort of expected this one to be called Steve 'N Steven #2

    hajenKatieJRice
  • MikeLinPAMikeLinPA Registered User regular
    Just punch him in the head and get it over with.

  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    edited January 24
    I disagree because I want to know everyone's story. Steve and Steven are my favorites and I want to know what brought them together, why they were abandoned, what the future holds. We've actually received one tiny flashback for Steven before. But they've always added more understanding to the characters.

    However, with it being PAX South this weekend and the Brian story arc just ending, I think for the time being we're just going to get some short, funny comics dealing with the campers in the present day.

    briguy on
  • Peter RoganPeter Rogan Registered User regular
    Congratulations, Katie. As the remarks below prove, your characters have ever more life in them than ever you expected. A rare accomplishment, which I celebrate. I'm so envious.

  • StonefootStonefoot Registered User regular
    [Alert! This strip is suspended. Embarrassment limit exceeded. Story will continue in the following strip.] Note, though, that the gross out limit was not reached, since the bodily function was not actually shown.

    I suspect, however, based on what we've see before (here, in Skadi, etc.), that, if Katie and Adam so chose, Katie would be able to draw them with truly revolting accuracy. And put the pictures in a comic that would have people coming back to read more. (They might wonder why they came back, but they would do it.)

    briguy
  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    edited January 24
    Stonefoot wrote: »
    [Alert! This strip is suspended. Embarrassment limit exceeded. Story will continue in the following strip.] Note, though, that the gross out limit was not reached, since the bodily function was not actually shown.

    I suspect, however, based on what we've see before (here, in Skadi, etc.), that, if Katie and Adam so chose, Katie would be able to draw them with truly revolting accuracy. And put the pictures in a comic that would have people coming back to read more. (They might wonder why they came back, but they would do it.)

    Katie has the ability to draw absolutely fascinating gross things. You know it's gross, but it's done in a way that you want to look.
    Like the deer's rainbow of poop or if you're following Katie's new comic Katie Comics, the waitress strip with vomiting.

    briguy on
  • ShadymanShadyman Registered User regular
    Bonus: he only does it when he's embarassed.

    KatieJRice
  • SargeSarge Registered User regular
    :o
    Three-panel strip! :D

  • StonefootStonefoot Registered User regular
    Briguy: I am indeed following Katie Comics, and I think her response to adding mayo to... never mind. Go look it up if you want. But then Skadi's quest was 'to eat of every meat' including some sort of translucent green thing bigger than she was. She puked almost as soon as she had finished eating, but however revolting it was she had obviously eaten quite a lot of it. And of course Diseasoid's parents....

  • Christian LeBlancChristian LeBlanc Registered User regular
    I think their backstory could still be slapsticky comic relief.

  • Starlight_KitsuneStarlight_Kitsune Registered User new member
    briguy wrote: »
    I disagree because I want to know everyone's story. Steve and Steven are my favorites and I want to know what brought them together, why they were abandoned, what the future holds. We've actually received one tiny flashback for Steven before. But they've always added more understanding to the characters.

    However, with it being PAX South this weekend and the Brian story arc just ending, I think for the time being we're just going to get some short, funny comics dealing with the campers in the present day.

    Would you happen to have a link to Steven's flashback, or remember what it was called? I don't remember that one so I must have missed it somehow. :x I tried to find it but no luck and I'd like to see it! :)

  • briguybriguy Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    I disagree because I want to know everyone's story. Steve and Steven are my favorites and I want to know what brought them together, why they were abandoned, what the future holds. We've actually received one tiny flashback for Steven before. But they've always added more understanding to the characters.

    However, with it being PAX South this weekend and the Brian story arc just ending, I think for the time being we're just going to get some short, funny comics dealing with the campers in the present day.

    Would you happen to have a link to Steven's flashback, or remember what it was called? I don't remember that one so I must have missed it somehow. :x I tried to find it but no luck and I'd like to see it! :)

    No problem:
    http://campcomic.com/comic/221

  • Starlight_KitsuneStarlight_Kitsune Registered User new member
    briguy wrote: »
    briguy wrote: »
    I disagree because I want to know everyone's story. Steve and Steven are my favorites and I want to know what brought them together, why they were abandoned, what the future holds. We've actually received one tiny flashback for Steven before. But they've always added more understanding to the characters.

    However, with it being PAX South this weekend and the Brian story arc just ending, I think for the time being we're just going to get some short, funny comics dealing with the campers in the present day.

    Would you happen to have a link to Steven's flashback, or remember what it was called? I don't remember that one so I must have missed it somehow. :x I tried to find it but no luck and I'd like to see it! :)

    No problem:
    http://campcomic.com/comic/221

    Thank you! Appreciate it!

Sign In or Register to comment.