Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Indie Games: Now out of Early Access

• DeMoNDeMoN Registered User regular
    I didn't even play, nor do I plan on playing, FTL

But put robots and kaiju in something and I'm going to pay attention

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
    Brolo
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    FTL is great

But giant robots will always be my true love, so I'm really looking forward to this

camo_sig2-400.png
    icon-18x18_zps3f731cae.png Basilius | SMITE - Laitarne | PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Super lovely planet is great, that sounds cool

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited February 11
    Brolo on
    Panda4YouKwoaru
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

Giant Bomb played this on their show this week, somehow it came out a year ago and I had never heard of it, it looks really neat

6F32U1X.png
  • Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    Yeah, that and Salt & Sanctuary has been on my wishlist for a while.

"In this discussion of copyright it's actually appropriate to call it theft:
    This music is being (preemptively) removed from the public domain; it's being stolen from the people."

Conservative ideology is a cancer on liberal democracy and it's getting close to terminal.
    - Shryke
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular

BUvPGns.png
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    momodora is very good

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
    Macro9darunia106
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

SRoJQ08.gif
    Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!
    Neveron
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited February 12
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    momodora is very good

so's yer face

ChicoBlue on
  • PeewiPeewi Ya!!! Bub! Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

OF COURSE that's the video thumbnail.

Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
    sigww
    AistanEmerlmaster999
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    never not be showing the big boob zombie

newsigtrimmed.jpg
    ThatDudeOverThere
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    never not be showing the big boob zombie

yeah every ad and thumbnail with the one exception up there i've seen for that game is the big boob zombie.

skipping it on that alone. i don't care how good it is.

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Here comes a new challenger! Winky face ;)Registered User regular
    Momodora looks rad

I'll definitely buy the PS4 version when it hits

cpam2mz.jpg?2
    PSN: UnbreakableVow | Wii U: UnbreakableVow3D | 3DS: 4914-5955-2557 | SFV: UnbreakableVow
  • DubhDubh Not Your Chummer F-StateRegistered User regular
    I'm glad they're not going straight into another FTL

because as much as I want it, I'm glad they're showing restraint and making other games
    gonna keep an eye on their new project, in case it interests me

Psn: Doobhbutt
    Steam: Doobh
    SirEtchwarts
    Momodora looks rad

I'll definitely buy the PS4 version when it hits

yeah it looks real good

i think i would not like the difficulty level tho; i prefer my metroidvanias to focus more on exploration and loot than combat

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    So I've been playing Brutal Doom and uhhhhhh...Brutal Doom is incredible. I coaxed a bunch of zombie marines into fighting a Baron of Hell because that has always amused me, and when the Baron was killing the last zombie marine it picked him up and threw his mangled corpse at me and I died.

Please acquire Brutal Doom for zero dollars and zero cents at your most convinient download location

BroloKwoaruLalaboxSirEtchwartsDarmakPanda4You
    get that one new doom mod where all the denizens of hell are feminized and your goal is to fuck them instead

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
    Panda4You
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO ROLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAART Registered User regular
    :?

Cromarty
    welcome to the internet enjoy your stay

we got sex baronesses of hell

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:

WeedLordVegeta
    you can bang em if'n ya want

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 There is another way... a way to replenish my energy...Registered User regular
    edited February 13
    It's not that new, and please don't do that thing

Duke 2.0 on
    PSU9yCP.png
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    get that one new doom mod where all the denizens of hell are feminized and your goal is to fuck them instead

holy shit this is amazing

although apparently not that new

zkHcp.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    edited February 13
    Brutal Doom was/is amazing but my enthusiasm for it was dampened a bit when I heard the creator of it was a neo nazi??

Edit: I can't really find anything confirming it though. So maybe I just made it up.

Moriveth on
    3ds friend code: 2036 9837 9754
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Brutal Doom was/is amazing but my enthusiasm for it was dampened a bit when I heard the creator of it was a neo nazi??

Edit: I can't really find anything confirming it though. So maybe I just made it up.

These days the odds of a person being a neo nazi are like a solid 30-40% so it wouldn't surprise me

DubhStiltsAlbino BunnyWeedLordVegetaMagic PinkPanda4YouMidniteA Kobold's KoboldmasterofmetroidwanderingKadithMedium DaveHobnailCantideCorporateLogoMorivethShortySirEtchwartsAistanVegemyte
  • DubhDubh Not Your Chummer F-StateRegistered User regular
    someone make a brutal wolfenstein so I can my nazi punching on

Psn: Doobhbutt
    Steam: Doobh
    StiltsMr FuzzbuttWeedLordVegeta
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    someone make a brutal wolfenstein so I can my nazi punching on

uh but what about the ethical ramifications of endorsing violence to suppress free expression in any context regardless of the--

face_fist__by_eisfoxx-d3aotx5.jpg

Panda4YouA Kobold's KoboldwanderingStiltsDubhShortydarunia106Albino BunnySirEtchwartsAistanVegemyteAndy Joe
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    That Hyper Light Drifter with Abe's Odyssey's take-over-bad-guys mechanic looks quite fun!

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I definitely assume that anyone who creates something I enjoy is at least an asshole

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

Gonna go ahead and guess this is one bundle I won't be seeing Notch's name on the list of Top Contributors for

6F32U1X.png
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Gonna go ahead and guess this is one bundle I won't be seeing Notch's name on the list of Top Contributors for

uh oh. what do I not know about notch?

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    hes a shitbird

UnbreakableVowturtleantYaYaCare Free BombCantideDubhmasterofmetroiddarunia106Emerlmaster999introppablo_priceSpeed RacerMr FuzzbuttVegemyteAndy JoeDuke 2.0
    oh notch. I had him confused with gabe newell for a second.

ignore me

• agoajagoaj One is the loneliest number you could ever chuRegistered User regular
    Hey, the game I've been working on for 2 years just went free to play! Check it out in the Indie game forum here: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/209804/labyrinth-a-card-based-tactical-rpg-pc-mac

Also it has a giant woman in it
    pqbTNFl.jpg?1

qnu0EMk.png
    MaddocDarkPrimusSpeed RacerThatDudeOverThereStiltsDubhAnzekayPanda4Youdarunia106One Thousand CablesCantideBroloNogginkaceypCare Free BombDer Waffle MousShen
  • PeewiPeewi Ya!!! Bub! Registered User regular
    Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
    sigww
    Speed Racer
    Why are you fighting the giant woman instead of smooching her

0/10 no sale

Mr FuzzbuttDubhWeedLordVegetaCare Free BombShorty