As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] Does this syandana make my ass look fat?

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I'm Mr T

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Darmak wrote: »
    Entaru wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Holy crap DE support is terrible - [DE]Tim may well fail the Turing test

The latest response was to ask me to run the warframe log collector and post the details of my connection to the internet as per whereismyip.com. This was the first response to the case. I opened the thread by providing that information and attaching the logs exactly as per the instructions provided in the prematurely closed case to which the new one refers.

It's a bureaucracy! Respect the steps! Honor the process!

I'll honor your process.

You'll process my honor?

I'ma poop up your butt

That is still one of my favourite comics.
    bxi5hm5srbz5.jpg

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Forar wrote: »
    Entaru wrote: »
    Holy crap DE support is terrible - [DE]Tim may well fail the Turing test

The latest response was to ask me to run the warframe log collector and post the details of my connection to the internet as per whereismyip.com. This was the first response to the case. I opened the thread by providing that information and attaching the logs exactly as per the instructions provided in the prematurely closed case to which the new one refers.

It's a bureaucracy! Respect the steps! Honor the process!

I'll honor your process.

You'll process my honor?

I'ma poop up your butt

That is still one of my favourite comics.
    bxi5hm5srbz5.jpg

Mine too! Hi5

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Ought I buy quanta vandal?

• Options
    Ought I buy quanta vandal?
    I don't think it's a must have or is really good at some niche use. Just a "get it if you can spare the resources and it sounds fun to you" one.

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    I love beam weapons so I might grab one.

Edit: Don't have the ducats and don't care to farm them so never mind.

Seidkona on
    Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Did a 3k Heiracon last night and got 2 Axi relics for the banshee systems, in addition to some good other ones. I hate farming for void traces though. But I missed ember and frost so I really want to get banshee. Not sure if I will bother with helios or the gun though.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Banshee will be here for years tho

• Options

For some reason I thought she was a limited time thing. In hindsight I am not sure why since I never saw it mentioned anywhere.

• Options
    By the way, PC players, how'd you guys do in the event?

• Options
    furlion wrote: »

For some reason I thought she was a limited time thing. In hindsight I am not sure why since I never saw it mentioned anywhere.

Yah.

She's the latest prime, she was just released, not unvaulted. Ember and frost were unvaulted and only stayed around for a month or whatever. Rumour has it Rhino will be next.

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

My highest score was 516 (129 rescues), with two friends and a pug. Group comp was Trin/Trin/Frost/Ember.

My little seven-man Ghost clan managed to get the Clan Research for the Ignis Wraith, but we didn't score high enough for the built+catalyst weapon.

I liked the event quite a bit.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular

For what it's worth, I'm not planning to build her (the regular frame did not impress) and so I have a spare Neuroptics kicking around, if you need that part.

• Options

For what it's worth, I'm not planning to build her (the regular frame did not impress) and so I have a spare Neuroptics kicking around, if you need that part.

PS4?

• Options
    ... ah, sorry, no. PC.

• Options

I managed to get the Ignis Wraith BP and the silver trophy. I tried for the gold, but I am only a single man! :bzz:

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular

Got the ignis BP for participants and the gold trophy, wasn't able to get enough of my members actively playing to make a push for the 10% bracket.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    DivideByZeroDivideByZero Social Justice Blackguard Registered User regular
    Space Knights got the BP as well.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    So, some things from PAX East:

First, Valkyr Prime Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ubZLPNE4Lk
    Is it just me, or does the energy from that trap thing look like a Sentient?

Next Dex item looks to be a Syadana, spoilered for huge:
    fqhBpmw.jpg

Also, going to be a webcomic with the next major update, for those who love lore stuff.

Finally, the Bard Warfame finally has a name, and her name is: Octavia.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Finally, the Bard Warfame finally has a name, and her name is: Octavia.

I'm sure bronies will be pleased.

I'm pretty much on break from WF outside of events and such until melee rivens.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    why does valkyr Prime get a trailer now?

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    why does valkyr Prime get a trailer now?

They couldn't complete the trailer when she was released, iirc.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    I seeeeee

• Options
    VahraanVahraan Registered User regular
    I dunno about everyone else, but I've mainly switched over to Discord for communications in games lately. In the spirit of this, I made a Discord server! Link here

If this is undesirable I can take it down of course.

PSN: Gumbotron88 3DS FC: 0018-3695-0013 (Devon)
  • Options
    Vahraan wrote: »
    I dunno about everyone else, but I've mainly switched over to Discord for communications in games lately. In the spirit of this, I made a Discord server! Link here

I don't think any of us mind. Most people don't use any voice stuff at all for some reason, but having another avenue to do so for the few of us that do isn't a bad thing.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular

I don't think any of us mind. Most people don't use any voice stuff at all for some reason, but having another avenue to do so for the few of us that do isn't a bad thing.

I agree, to that point I'm always in pa's ventrilo while I'm playing werfrum

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    kralizecc wrote: »

I agree, to that point I'm always in pa's ventrilo while I'm playing werfrum

I'm not always in vent when I play, but I often am. I think you and I are the only ones that use it more than occasionally though

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    In the past two days I've farmed the last of the parts needed to build:

-Akstiletto Prime
    -Saryn Prime
    -Spira Prime
    -Vauban Prime

also Holy fuck Vauban those materials

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Vauban Prime is the farmiest of frames. Just the fact that every component is rare...

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    Vauban Prime is the farmiest of frames. Just the fact that every component is rare...

That's just the beginning, you also need 20 nitain, 7k oxium and 9k cryptoic to craft him.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Foefaller wrote: »

That's just the beginning, you also need 20 nitain, 7k oxium and 9k cryptoic to craft him.

I have like... 50k cryotic. Oxium, now, ouch, but at least one of those is no problem whatsoever.

• Options
    I am actually good on the Oxium by a bare 700, but I'mma need to hit Heiracon up pretty hard for more Cryotic. Trinity Prime drained my stocks a few weeks ago, because the last thing I built before my last break was the Sibear. :/

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I had accumulated 2/3 of what I needed for the Sibear when I got a lucky login blueprint drop ... ground out the last 10k (ow), and have been gradually restocking since through regular play.

Commander Zoom on
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    I had accumulated 2/3 of what I needed for the Sibear when I got a lucky login blueprint drop ... ground out the last 10k (ow), and have been gradually restocking since through regular play.

You just reminded me that I had a 50% off coupon login reward that I may have let expire. But I don't think there's anything left to buy that wouldn't be a waste. I want to buy the tennogen sets (you can't discount those). Sucks you can't bank those rewards.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Just got the final piece for Akstiletto prime. Tomorrow there will be dakka.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    VahraanVahraan Registered User regular
    Built myself a Tonkor. So many explosions!

PSN: Gumbotron88 3DS FC: 0018-3695-0013 (Devon)
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    DE Glen reveals a hidden stress test option, to see if your game is leaking memory
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jskh-X41gJ4

Crippl3 on
  • Options
    Well, I guess I've got two aklato rivens now.

• Options
    Well, I guess I've got two aklato rivens now.

+180% Marshmallow Tastiness
    +240% Tickle Rate
    +165% You Tried

• Options
    Tenno!

As we prepare for our next big PC Update, we need to take this week to pull all the fast moving parts together. There won't be an Update this week - Hotfixes will be deployed on an emergency basis.

Your patience is deeply appreciated - you're likely used to our development rhythms, but this time that has a whole new meaning.

01001111 01100011 01110100 01100001 01110110 01101001 01100001 00100111 01110011 00100000 01000001 01101110 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00001010

As for what the binary says:
    Octavia's Anthem

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.