As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cat [chat]

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    I am sad Cat Chat won over Dog Chat.

However, it was a necessary sacrifice all good doggos would make to save us from Stealth Poppy Chat.

Silly Houn, every chat is a stealth Poppy chat.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I can't wait till I get my own dog. So excited. Though I know this is a long process but the people I am working with are very nice.

Part of me hopes for the 7 month year old male. He is cute and adorable. But the 3 year old female if she can't be bred would be fun. She is a pistol and so full of energy. Also super cute.

Dogs seriously do set off all the serotonin receptors in my brain though.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Jubal are you a sim in a house where the player never installed any countertops or tables or laundry room and that's why there are loose magic cards, dirty socks, and a DS game case on the floor?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    Swarley does not photograph hakks

Is Swirly a vampire?

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Last night I surprised my lady friend with dinner at the restaurant that we had our first date in, a fancy little Italian place.

When we got back to my place afterwards, she put the kettle on to make a cup of tea. When she turned around while doing I got down on one knee and pulled out a ring, and asked her to marry me.

Her initial reaction was "What the fuck, are you serious?" which (eventually) turned into a "yes".

So I went full clichéd and I guess I'm engaged now!

Burnage on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    How long until this turns into stealth Justin Trudeau chat

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Jubal are you a sim in a house where the player never installed any countertops or tables or laundry room and that's why there are loose magic cards, dirty socks, and a DS game case on the floor?

Perhaps...

Or there is a cat that takes socks out of the hamper and I throw my magic cards around when disabling my standard decks and get too excited when I get new games....

Its probably that.

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Last night I surprised my lady friend with dinner at the restaurant that we had our first date in, a fancy little Italian place.

When we got back to my place afterwards, she put the kettle on to make a cup of tea. When she turned around while doing so I got down on one knee and pulled out a ring, and asked her to marry me.

Her initial reaction was "What the fuck, are you serious?" which (eventually) turned into a "yes".

Yaaaaaaay!

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    In honor of this chat I will repost the last picture I took of our cat, on christmas eve:

l9e49ZY.jpg
    The animal responded to his christmas finery with deep discontent.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    He sat there and sulked until I took pity on him and took it off.

ftOqU21.png
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Morpho the tiny babby cat is now Morpho the small regular cat. He has turned into a relatively good boy, who loves me too much. He'll jump into bed with me, get under the covers, the whole deal. Never had a cat this affectionate before! He is basically a loyal doggo in a cat wrapper

diZCCLel.jpg

Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
    Abdhyius wrote: »

Some of my favorite videos are when cats get presents or leashes and they just flop and dont move.

We know who the master is here.
    It's the cat.

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Engagement chat would have been much better

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    How long until this turns into stealth Justin Trudeau chat

You mean it wasn't from the start?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i have no cats right now
    it is very upsetting

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

When we got back to my place afterwards, she put the kettle on to make a cup of tea. When she turned around while doing so I got down on one knee and pulled out a ring, and asked her to marry me.

Congrats Burnage!

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Vday is an interesting anniversary. Hard to forget since culture will remind you, tricky to get dinner reservations.

Although on second thought people celebrate the wedding, not the engagement anniversary.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    My cat is on my feet right now but I'm getting in the shower sry kitteh

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Chelle and I literally took a nap last night. Woke up for a couple of hours then went back to bed. That's true love.

P10 wrote: »
    i have no cats right now
    it is very upsetting

Sableye says hi.

1s1fhj81cpre.jpg

We know who the master is here.
    It's the cat.

well after he looked at us like that he just looked down with resignation

and just sat there, looking at the floor

ftOqU21.png
    Ludious wrote: »
    Chelle and I literally took a nap last night. Woke up for a couple of hours then went back to bed. That's true love.

Is there a cat nearby?

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Some people's relationships in [chat] are like young teenagers. Always horny and exciting.

Others are basically like those who have been together for 50 years. Comfortable and low key.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Also, PATH OF EXILE.

YESSSSSSSSSS.

Also guys for Honor is pretty good more people should get a PS4 and that game and kill samurai with me

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    all these cats sure are cats, doing the fascinating things cats do

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    What does "whole fryer" mean wrt chicken?

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Also guys for Honor is pretty good more people should get a PS4 and that game and kill samurai with me

But what if I don't want a PS4?

PS5 or I feed.

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    I have a friend that was vastly against dogs, "I don't really like dogs, I'm a cat person" and she's had cats all her life.

That broke down as soon as she found "her dog", the dog wasn't really her choice to begin with, it was somewhat forced on her, but she is a dog person now through and through. Dogs activate some sort of primal circuitry in our brain that we absolutely love for some reason. It probably had a lot to do with genetic selection back when food was hard for us to get. Groups that had dogs were far more likely to prosper.

The dog is attached to her hip too, will not leave her side. If she goes to the bathroom the dog will go look for her and wait outside the bathroom door.

10/10 puppers are the greatest

Dog & cats offer something, because of our kind of weird relationship with them, that humans cannot get from other humans irrespective of any practical benefits:

Completely unreserved, unqualified affection.

With Love and Courage

You're just jealous you don't have ~~~brain parasites~~~

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular

Said the gorilla, cat of the jungle

Oh brilliant
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

It is like listening people talk about their boring children doing boring children stuff.

Arch wrote: »

You're just jealous you don't have ~~~brain parasites~~~

1ebeiu0wxmw6.png

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Shivahn wrote: »
    What does "whole fryer" mean wrt chicken?

Broilers: Chickens 6 to 8 weeks old and weighing about 2 1/2 pounds
    Fryers: Chickens 6 to 8 weeks old and weighing 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 pounds
    Roasters: Chickens less than 8 months old and weighing 3 1/2 to 5 pounds
    Stewing Chickens: Chickens (usually hens) over 10 months old and weighing 5 to 7 pounds
    Capons: Castrated males that weigh 6 to 8 pounds
    Cock/Rooster: Male chickens over 10 months old weighing 6 to 8 pounds

YamiNoSenshi on
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    I am sad Cat Chat won over Dog Chat.

However, it was a necessary sacrifice all good doggos would make to save us from Stealth Poppy Chat.

Silly Houn, every chat is a stealth Poppy chat.

Russians in muh gubmint and Poppy in muh chats. Darkest. Timeline.

speaking of teenagers, there was a blonde one of those slumped by the post boxes in the entrance for the local Spar.

which is a weird place to hang out alone

but she was also right next to the trash can

I went in, bought a pack of cigarettes, and as I always do, stand by the trash can getting rid of the plastic and the foil of the new pack

which unavoidably meant I had to stand uncomfortably close to this girl sitting there on the floor

and she looked up from her cellphone and stared straight at my junk

that was an odd one

ftOqU21.png
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

This seems unnervingly plausible

edited February 2017
This discussion has been closed.