As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Amazon [chat]

bowenbowen How you doin'?Registered User regular
edited March 2017 in Debate and/or Discourse
nou geth

fuck amazon, etc
IhMAfsAl.jpg

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
bowen on

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Best Chat 2017

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    really bro

you come with this weakass shit instead of passing the rock

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Boycott Amazon as long as they continue to advertise with Breitbart, pls

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    And Justice for Bowen or whatever, I guess

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Daaaaaaamn, Bowen fires up nuChat with hella speed, bruh.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    really bro

I dunno

are you

tasting that bitterness

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Holy shit there aren't enough awesomes @Chanus

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    i'm pretty sure i'm not even on the chat thread creator mystery list

I sure am on jury duty list though

protip: don't complain about the DMV ever, you'll be on jury duty every year forever.

• Options
    wait wait

I got this

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    You know the sad thing is, I could totally see the house investigating Pelosi.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »
    really bro

I dunno

are you

tasting that bitterness

IhMAfsAm.jpg

Tastes like bowen's Amazon support history

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure i'm not even on the chat thread creator mystery list

I sure am on jury duty list though

protip: don't complain about the DMV ever, you'll be on jury duty every year forever.

I seem to also not be on the list
    I even finally came up with a good topic for a chat OP, although I guess I should probably write it out and save it somewhere since maybe it would take more than 10 min of effort...

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Kamiro wrote: »
    I probably just jinxed myself.

BRB hacking the interwebs.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »

They've tried to stir up shit for her before. I remember a plane/trip cost fiasco they tried to stir up a few years ago

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    i hearby demand

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    No [chat] poll. Nooooooo.....

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    http://qns.com/story/2017/03/03/man-attacks-hispanic-woman-umbrella-astoria-street-saying-deported/
    A man walking near a Key Food in Astoria attacked a Hispanic woman with an umbrella, telling her to “get the f–k out of my country.”

According to the Daily News, the woman was walking along 31st Street and Ditmars Boulevard on March 1 around 1:30 p.m. when the man approached her and said “Get the f–k out of my country! You should be deported! I should shoot you!”

The man then swung his umbrella at her, cutting her finger. The woman, who has lived in Astoria for more than 26 years, told the Daily News that she had to beat him back with her own umbrella because he would not stop hitting her.

“He just came right at my face, he tells me, ‘You need to be deported. I’m going to smash your face, I’m going to shoot you,’” the woman told the Daily News. “I kept telling him, ‘No, you leave. I belong here. I’m third-generation.’”
    this is one subway stop away from me

what the fuck

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    I fixed the op

ur welcome lud

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    tbf they offered Bowen 30% off a launch day console Amazon did technically try to make amends for their shitty error in logistics.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    You know it's going to be fucked up if it's discovered this cart-taste thing leads to people being actually poisoned somehow.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

And at the same time they are running WashPo which is knocking it out of the park.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    we need to get icy drunk and get him to divulge the secrets of the chat algorithm

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    tbf they offered Bowen 30% off a launch day console Amazon did technically try to make amends for their shitty error in logistics.

30% off to wait like..

5 days

should be free

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »

They've tried to stir up shit for her before. I remember a plane/trip cost fiasco they tried to stir up a few years ago

I've heard "Trump's gonna handle Pelosi" three times today in my office.

• Options
    if they want to make amends they should give me like a years worth of free prime and like take me out to TGIFridays or something

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    You know it's going to be fucked up if it's discovered this cart-taste thing leads to people being actually poisoned somehow.

It's bad tasting on purpose as a deterrent from kids eating it. It's not going to poison anyone. It uses a known chemical used for this purpose.

• Options
    Honestly I was disappointed by the bitterness of the cart.

I've tasted far worse.

appleseeds are more bitter.

Nintendo did a poor job all in all

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    if they want to make amends they should give me like a years worth of free prime and like take me out to TGIFridays or something

Gobby.

Say you want a gobby.

• Options

Nintendo actually put out a statement, it won't make people sick. It's Denatonium Benzoate which is in all kinds of stuff you shouldn't be eating.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

No

• Options
    Well going to be awkward watching that 70's show reruns

I wonder in the wake of scientology losing its influence how many more of these will come to light.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    What's great about the whole "our warehouse is fucking up" is that I basically told them at 6:00pm last night, but the dumbass CSRs couldn't come of script for like a god damned hot minute to maybe forward it to someone who could address it.

They had plenty of time and warning to fix it but they're like "naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it's all good"

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    someone who presumably had access to the best education money can buy should fucking be able to write a sentence

it's so disrespectful to readers to write poorly from a position from authority; at least have a literate intern or something

I mean I'm not even going to comment on the rest of the idiocy because I don't know what to say

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    I need to get done with this conference call and see if my boss sneaks out early so I can follow suit.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    spool32 wrote: »

No

Well I mean, spool, babysteps here

For you it would simply be deleting your breitbart bookmark

Ludious on
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Kotaku, what hath thou wrought?

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »

It's bad tasting on purpose as a deterrent from kids eating it. It's not going to poison anyone. It uses a known chemical used for this purpose.
    Just roll with it Sniperguy, don't get all Neil deGrasse Tyson on me. :(

• Options
    Honestly I was disappointed by the bitterness of the cart.

I've tasted far worse.

appleseeds are more bitter.

Nintendo did a poor job all in all

I dunno man they used the most bitter chemical known to man

maybe you should give it more than a little babby lick

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    glass cases and LED components are indeed gauche

give me a rig that is basically invisible

or better yet, hardwired inside my brain

This discussion has been closed.