Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Qualtrics Surveys - Collapsing Multiple Surveys together (Please close)

EncEnc A Fool with CompassionThe Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
edited March 14 in Help / Advice Forum
So I have a set of about 40 of the exact same survey sent individually through qualtrics to 40 different groups, but I now want to collapse the data together and cross-tab it all as one. How can I do this in qualtrics? Is it possible?

[Edit: Was able to be solved through fiddling. This can be closed!]

Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.

I make Encounter Maps for Pathfinder and D&D! Check them out here: https://falleron.com/
Enc on

• AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    @Enc, can you PM me what you found? My institution is starting to implement Qualtrics, and I suspect that this will be something we might run into.

iLaXVZ7.png
    Steam & NNID - Athenor // 3DS: 3883-5283-0471
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    I'm blogging about my experiences purging my toy collection... read about it here!
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion The Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
    Since this is open, @Athenor , I'll just reply here. You can export your raw data as a csv (in legacy format) for each of your identical surveys and then import them into the same survey to have all of the data at once for cross-tabulation.

Takes a bit of logistics to download and then upload.

Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.

I make Encounter Maps for Pathfinder and D&D! Check them out here: https://falleron.com/
This discussion has been closed.