Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions
. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum
. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
The Weave of Heroes - Silly storyline, colorful art style, engrossing combat system
we are Alexandre and Julien and we just released The Weave of Heroes
, a free RPG on Android. We would like to have your feedback.
is a humorous rock-paper-scissors inspired RPG with strategic combat and neat graphic novel style graphics dubbed. This pocket sized role playing game features complex counterattack mechanics nested within a purposefully bite sized mission structure tailor made for questing on the go. In this tongue-in-cheek adventure it’s up to players to rescue their sister from an army of goofy monsters while learning new skills and confronting a mysterious foe in the process.
Play on Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carnagos.etoffe
- A simple but suprisingly deep combat system literally based on rock-paper-scissors
- A selection of techniques allowing for clever combinations and varied combat
- A colorful and cheerful graphic universe, inspired by cartoons
- An adventure full of humor and colorful characters
- A Legend competition mode requiring skill and risk-taking
- More than 50 varied and original achievements to unlock in the Android version
We already have some awsome feedback :
Super Game Droid
With its silly storyline, wonderful art style, and engrossing combat system The Weave Of Heroes makes for a great mobile-centric RPG.
Piotr Apostel Gamedev
It's design is brilliant in it's tightness and variety!
See our trailer :
See you soon on the wall of fame !
Alexandre and Julien