As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let Me Tell You About Podcasts

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Is there some place I could actually watch the films in order to listen to the podcasts?

I haven't seen a single Fast and Furious film, and I want to, but I don't know where I could for free/little cost/stream.

As far as I could tell they're not available for streaming anywhere. Gotta buy or rent 'em.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    "Theodore Floosevelt" I hope these changes are to your liking.

I personally feel like the McElroys could pop up in any podcast, at any time in the future. I would like the post to reflect this possibility for each entry.

Turns out when you take just the @ out of a multi-word username, it makes the quoted post look pretty passive-aggressive and/or conspiratorial

Really, "Poorochondriac"

IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME
    I mean I'm pretty sure it isn't and that'd be weird if it was

My true name is clearly Quentin Tigget

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    The Sawbones MaxFunDrive episode is all about Gwynyth Paltrow's website GOOP

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Jeff just WOOOOOOed really loud.

It is Friday, everyone.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Jeff just WOOOOOOed really loud.

It is Friday, everyone.

How Unprofessional of him!

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Oh man sounds like they firmed up a supplier for high quality custom Giant Bomb hockey jerseys

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    jason is rocking the fuck out

• Options
    Well this has gone down a dark path

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Oh god. Alex's Disturbed vocals are amazingly spot on.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    How good are the GBeast Fast and Furious watches? Are they worth it if I don't really care about the movies?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Does maxfun drive have a particular place you go to donate or is it just the standard donation page?

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Fobwashed you can't suggest transmission we already own that

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    i mean danny o'dwyer already stole let's place

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Are they renaming it due to the whole "alt" usage in the US right now?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I also thought of Podcastor Maldonado, but I held off on it and then I saw someone else tweet it a few minutes later and it is now the greatest regret of my life.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular

Just to avoid any possible legal stuff since Alt+F1 was started as a Giant Bomb thing.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Its owned by giant bomb

Cant realy use it anymore

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    they're renaming it because neither of them works for CBSi anymore

• Options
    Ah gotcha. Makes sense.

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Nah nah, you guys are all wrong - they can't use the old name because that was a Giant Bomb thing

• Options
    Ron Dennis 69 was robbed.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Nah nah, you guys are all wrong - they can't use the old name because that was a Giant Bomb thing

Oh, I thought they couldn't use it because it was a Giant Bomb thing. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Options
    Its owned by giant bomb

Cant realy use it anymore

I thought that was up to Jeff to decide. He apparently let Patrick have Spookin' with Scoops, IIRC. Though its not like he's used it since then.

• Options
    replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular
    The latest Totally Reprise had so many people on it that they almost could've reviewed Power Rangers. Also, it had a bit about Jerry ordering from Subway that I could see not being for everyone, but it's maybe my favorite thing Totally Reprise has ever done, and that's a pretty high bar to clear, this is probably my favorite episode of Totally Reprise now actually.
    "We have a crew today?" "A cornucopia of guests!"
    "Hi, I'm here because my fuckin gunpla club got canceled." Right, of course that's why.
    "What if we just ruin this one?"
    "You are so delighted with yourself for making that Fight Club joke in 2017!" "If you can't make yourself laugh, what good is a joke?"
    "Wedge is definitely the like, shounen sports here of Robot Wars."
    "Put some jorts on that robot."
    "I got a question about first-person shooters: Are they good?" "Yeah. Yeah. Some of them."
    Again, I feel like I should probably try Puzzle Strike
    I skipped the Night in the Woods stuff because I want to avoid spoilers
    "Well, this is GAME GRLZ episode 1142."
    I'm really glad they made a Zelda game specifically for Luke
    "Molly, the Zora girl is like the one girl in this game who's shorter than Link, so you're wrong?"
    "And Jules is dating Sidon."
    "There's also a fuckin age regression fic in the middle of that game." "So it's Majora's Mask as well." That did happen in Majora's Mask, that is true
    I'm with Jules, I immediately thought of Tenchi Muyo there
    oh fuck Luke is right Aonuma is into age play, it all adds up
    Hussie is also into mind control, but that's less upsetting to me
    "I just realized the last season finale was also about movies." "It was the exact same thing." "Fuck."
    My girlfriend got into Red vs. Blue pretty recently, because I guess I could only love someone who's interests are as baffling as mine.
    "But Clover has an audition to be the spokesmodel for Happy Burger, which I would like to be the spokesmodel for."
    I can't believe the Avengers stole Captain America's costume from the background of Totally Spies.
    "Anyway, so yeah, so we're in this store, and the spies pull out their compowders and are like, WOOHP me daddy." Then everyone other than Mike just screams
    Molly absolutely refuses to remember this guy's last name
    After Jerry said this actor going missing wasn't important enough to be a mission, everyone just spent a while listing off really trivial missions that Jerry has given them before
    "Jerry bets exclusively on middle school basketball." "That's where the real money is, girls."
    "That's the thing, these spies sort of like, dumb luck their way through all of these missions, there've gotta be so many other like, teen spies that are just failing and dying in the field." "Oh, every day."
    "We're not going to watch Johnny English on this podcast, we're not gonna do that!"
    "Name one soap opera actor, Molly." "The dude on General Hospital." "That's not a name."
    "Soap operas had to adapt in the harsh Australian wilderness." Isn't that what The Slap was originally?
    "That's what the new Avengers should be. Just the three Totally Spies, and Thor."
    "I'm losing my fucking mind over the fact that this dude's name is Sinestro." same
    "They make that butt so big in the frame that it's like, Alex is gonna get lost in that ass."
    "That's an ass you can fall asleep in. Bounce a quarter off that ass, it ain't goin nowhere." "That's a pillow ass, right there." "God. You guys." "That's one you can just curl up on." "Just nustle on in there and be like, this is my new home." "Just a couple of water mattresses." "I'd call it memory foam."
    "It's almost like the show just kind of only has two ideas."
    "No cows, no cops, no rules." "Just right."
    "But Alex is the first person in this universe who's thought, hmm, maybe a spy organization should have some sort of disguise, so that it doesn't look like a spy organization."
    "I actually wanted to talk about this with you guys, because you guys freak out when you see the WOOHP building, y'all understand that like the CIA has a building you can just walk into, right?" "IT'S NOT SHAPED LIKE A GIANT C, THOUGH!" "Are there three buildings shaped C, I, and A?"
    "Listen, in this world, taxpayers wouldn't let their money go towards teen spies." Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we implement that policy TOMORROW
    "Well you know, Molly, we know that money doesn't matter, and time is money, so of course time doesn't matter."
    It sounds like Misery was actually about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
    "and she drives to LA from Austria."
    "As far as I can tell, he's eating a giant sandwich that only has mayo on it." It begins
    "At this point, he walks into the Subway, and they're like, oh god no. This fuckin asshole."
    "If you're going to treat me like this, I'll take my patronage to Jimmy John's. They'll treat me right."
    "Do you think Jerry WOOHPs himself into these establishments?" OF COURSE HE DOES
    "He goes up to the fucking Burger King, can I get that Whopper without, I don't want the tomato, the pickle, the onion, the lettuce, the burger, the ketchup... Sir, are you just asking for the bun with mustard?"
    "If only he could get the best of both worlds. If he could only get them both on one sandwich." "No, that's what he does, he orders one from Subway, takes the top bun off, then orders like three burgers at Burger King with only mustard and then mashes it onto the sub. What is this bit, this has become nonsense."
    "Finally. He never comes to KFC anymore, because he's scared of the Double Down, and he can't order." "That's why they introduced that chicken taco at Taco Bell."
    "At Taco Bell he just gets a burrito full of sour cream."
    "Why did we get here?"
    "No, Jerry was not Mario, we can't go on another Jerry fantasy!" "Wahoo, girls, wahoo."
    "Also, where would you ever buy that slab? Amazon? I want to see the Amazon reviews for the slab you tie people to, to shoot a laser at."
    "No, it is all one-star reviews. 'Tried to kill superheroes. Didn't work.'"
    "I know we're 52 episodes in, but I'm going to throw something out there." "Okay." "This show might be kind of horny."
    "I get why you're, you know... you're obviously thinking a lot about Jeremy."
    "Speaking of Bill Paxton, so the actor is upset because the tornado blew off all of-" "How is this speaking of Bill Paxton?"
    "Or the new Wendy's commercials with that redheaded girl that I have a crush on."
    "And she's eight feet tall, and her head touches the top of the ceiling, and-" "And she has eight abs, and she's actually Gerudo." "I like to imagine that whole set is scaled up, so you don't realize how tall she is." "God, you're just like the people who are really into Flo."
    "How did you guys like that episode, because I thought it was perfect."
    Okay, so the woman in the Wendy's commercials is the Equestria Girls version of a Wendy's pony, got it
    "Isn't Giganta's whole backstory that she used to be a gorilla?" "I don't like to think about her backstory."
    "I exposed a little piece of vulnerability about myself, and all of a sudden-" "You shouldn't have done that!"
    Did Luke forget about the time the spies fell into sewage?
    "Fuckin Tindr, swipe right to get kidnapped into my jungle, where I will hunt and kill you." "Well I'm making that fake Tindr profile right now."
    "You start to move to swipe left, and just a dot appears on your phone."
    "There was no gas in that tank. Now sandwiches, we can go on a tear about."
    "Actually, this show has made me maybe the happiest I've ever been in my entire life, so"
    Ashley said that she thinks about episode 10 of Let's Place more than anyone should, but I don't think it's possible to think about episode 10 of Let's Place too much?
    "You can talk about anything on a podcast." "Talk about anything. Nobody listens to this shit." "Ain't no laws here."
    Can't write this next part, it's incriminating
    So apparently season 3 is kind of a revamp, that should be interesting
    "I feel like we should talk about Cosmic Call out of kayfabe when we're not on Cosmic Call." Hmm, I don't know anything about wrestling stuff so I have no idea what that means.
    "Frankly, that random dude we know that we talk to sometimes I guess, Joel, is the one that actually foots the bill for it, so I don't give a shit."
    "I did just discover that there's a book called Fight Club 2, but that's too much to go into right now."
    "Also, I'm now going to go to my local Subway and just order bread and mayonnaise, and see what happens. Pray for me."
    "Welcome to our new kink, Subway domming."

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Spookin it with scoops was never on gb for that very specific reason

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Spookin it with scoops was never on gb for that very specific reason

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/spookin-with-scoops-08-13-2014/2300-9338/

?

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I can remember what your referencing. It wasn't for spookin', but something else that Patrick did.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    My bad you're right I'm thinking of... some other project he ran off his personal twitch

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    My bad you're right I'm thinking of... some other project he ran off his personal twitch

I don't think he ever did the Mario Maker stuff on GB?

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »

I don't think he ever did the Mario Maker stuff on GB?

But that came out after he left Giant Bomb.

I think it might have been that podcast he was on that stopped when he went to waypoint.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    The latest Totally Reprise had so many people on it that they almost could've reviewed Power Rangers. Also, it had a bit about Jerry ordering from Subway that I could see not being for everyone, but it's maybe my favorite thing Totally Reprise has ever done, and that's a pretty high bar to clear, this is probably my favorite episode of Totally Reprise now actually.
    "We have a crew today?" "A cornucopia of guests!"
    "Hi, I'm here because my fuckin gunpla club got canceled." Right, of course that's why.
    "What if we just ruin this one?"
    "You are so delighted with yourself for making that Fight Club joke in 2017!" "If you can't make yourself laugh, what good is a joke?"
    "Wedge is definitely the like, shounen sports here of Robot Wars."
    "Put some jorts on that robot."
    "I got a question about first-person shooters: Are they good?" "Yeah. Yeah. Some of them."
    Again, I feel like I should probably try Puzzle Strike
    I skipped the Night in the Woods stuff because I want to avoid spoilers
    "Well, this is GAME GRLZ episode 1142."
    I'm really glad they made a Zelda game specifically for Luke
    "Molly, the Zora girl is like the one girl in this game who's shorter than Link, so you're wrong?"
    "And Jules is dating Sidon."
    "There's also a fuckin age regression fic in the middle of that game." "So it's Majora's Mask as well." That did happen in Majora's Mask, that is true
    I'm with Jules, I immediately thought of Tenchi Muyo there
    oh fuck Luke is right Aonuma is into age play, it all adds up
    Hussie is also into mind control, but that's less upsetting to me
    "I just realized the last season finale was also about movies." "It was the exact same thing." "Fuck."
    My girlfriend got into Red vs. Blue pretty recently, because I guess I could only love someone who's interests are as baffling as mine.
    "But Clover has an audition to be the spokesmodel for Happy Burger, which I would like to be the spokesmodel for."
    I can't believe the Avengers stole Captain America's costume from the background of Totally Spies.
    "Anyway, so yeah, so we're in this store, and the spies pull out their compowders and are like, WOOHP me daddy." Then everyone other than Mike just screams
    Molly absolutely refuses to remember this guy's last name
    After Jerry said this actor going missing wasn't important enough to be a mission, everyone just spent a while listing off really trivial missions that Jerry has given them before
    "Jerry bets exclusively on middle school basketball." "That's where the real money is, girls."
    "That's the thing, these spies sort of like, dumb luck their way through all of these missions, there've gotta be so many other like, teen spies that are just failing and dying in the field." "Oh, every day."
    "We're not going to watch Johnny English on this podcast, we're not gonna do that!"
    "Name one soap opera actor, Molly." "The dude on General Hospital." "That's not a name."
    "Soap operas had to adapt in the harsh Australian wilderness." Isn't that what The Slap was originally?
    "That's what the new Avengers should be. Just the three Totally Spies, and Thor."
    "I'm losing my fucking mind over the fact that this dude's name is Sinestro." same
    "They make that butt so big in the frame that it's like, Alex is gonna get lost in that ass."
    "That's an ass you can fall asleep in. Bounce a quarter off that ass, it ain't goin nowhere." "That's a pillow ass, right there." "God. You guys." "That's one you can just curl up on." "Just nustle on in there and be like, this is my new home." "Just a couple of water mattresses." "I'd call it memory foam."
    "It's almost like the show just kind of only has two ideas."
    "No cows, no cops, no rules." "Just right."
    "But Alex is the first person in this universe who's thought, hmm, maybe a spy organization should have some sort of disguise, so that it doesn't look like a spy organization."
    "I actually wanted to talk about this with you guys, because you guys freak out when you see the WOOHP building, y'all understand that like the CIA has a building you can just walk into, right?" "IT'S NOT SHAPED LIKE A GIANT C, THOUGH!" "Are there three buildings shaped C, I, and A?"
    "Listen, in this world, taxpayers wouldn't let their money go towards teen spies." Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we implement that policy TOMORROW
    "Well you know, Molly, we know that money doesn't matter, and time is money, so of course time doesn't matter."
    It sounds like Misery was actually about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
    "and she drives to LA from Austria."
    "As far as I can tell, he's eating a giant sandwich that only has mayo on it." It begins
    "At this point, he walks into the Subway, and they're like, oh god no. This fuckin asshole."
    "If you're going to treat me like this, I'll take my patronage to Jimmy John's. They'll treat me right."
    "Do you think Jerry WOOHPs himself into these establishments?" OF COURSE HE DOES
    "He goes up to the fucking Burger King, can I get that Whopper without, I don't want the tomato, the pickle, the onion, the lettuce, the burger, the ketchup... Sir, are you just asking for the bun with mustard?"
    "If only he could get the best of both worlds. If he could only get them both on one sandwich." "No, that's what he does, he orders one from Subway, takes the top bun off, then orders like three burgers at Burger King with only mustard and then mashes it onto the sub. What is this bit, this has become nonsense."
    "Finally. He never comes to KFC anymore, because he's scared of the Double Down, and he can't order." "That's why they introduced that chicken taco at Taco Bell."
    "At Taco Bell he just gets a burrito full of sour cream."
    "Why did we get here?"
    "No, Jerry was not Mario, we can't go on another Jerry fantasy!" "Wahoo, girls, wahoo."
    "Also, where would you ever buy that slab? Amazon? I want to see the Amazon reviews for the slab you tie people to, to shoot a laser at."
    "No, it is all one-star reviews. 'Tried to kill superheroes. Didn't work.'"
    "I know we're 52 episodes in, but I'm going to throw something out there." "Okay." "This show might be kind of horny."
    "I get why you're, you know... you're obviously thinking a lot about Jeremy."
    "Speaking of Bill Paxton, so the actor is upset because the tornado blew off all of-" "How is this speaking of Bill Paxton?"
    "Or the new Wendy's commercials with that redheaded girl that I have a crush on."
    "And she's eight feet tall, and her head touches the top of the ceiling, and-" "And she has eight abs, and she's actually Gerudo." "I like to imagine that whole set is scaled up, so you don't realize how tall she is." "God, you're just like the people who are really into Flo."
    "How did you guys like that episode, because I thought it was perfect."
    Okay, so the woman in the Wendy's commercials is the Equestria Girls version of a Wendy's pony, got it
    "Isn't Giganta's whole backstory that she used to be a gorilla?" "I don't like to think about her backstory."
    "I exposed a little piece of vulnerability about myself, and all of a sudden-" "You shouldn't have done that!"
    Did Luke forget about the time the spies fell into sewage?
    "Fuckin Tindr, swipe right to get kidnapped into my jungle, where I will hunt and kill you." "Well I'm making that fake Tindr profile right now."
    "You start to move to swipe left, and just a dot appears on your phone."
    "There was no gas in that tank. Now sandwiches, we can go on a tear about."
    "Actually, this show has made me maybe the happiest I've ever been in my entire life, so"
    Ashley said that she thinks about episode 10 of Let's Place more than anyone should, but I don't think it's possible to think about episode 10 of Let's Place too much?
    "You can talk about anything on a podcast." "Talk about anything. Nobody listens to this shit." "Ain't no laws here."
    Can't write this next part, it's incriminating
    So apparently season 3 is kind of a revamp, that should be interesting
    "I feel like we should talk about Cosmic Call out of kayfabe when we're not on Cosmic Call." Hmm, I don't know anything about wrestling stuff so I have no idea what that means.
    "Frankly, that random dude we know that we talk to sometimes I guess, Joel, is the one that actually foots the bill for it, so I don't give a shit."
    "I did just discover that there's a book called Fight Club 2, but that's too much to go into right now."
    "Also, I'm now going to go to my local Subway and just order bread and mayonnaise, and see what happens. Pray for me."
    "Welcome to our new kink, Subway domming."

god, this recording was so much fun

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    How good are the GBeast Fast and Furious watches? Are they worth it if I don't really care about the movies?

Well they're just commentating on the movies, so I wouldn't listen to it by itself.

But it's not like you have to pay 100% attention to the movies anyway while watching them. Hell, it'll help make the second one more entertaining.

Don't feel that they're just for people into cards though, there is maybe five minutes in each movie where if I was more familiar with cars would impress me, but they morph from okay action movie to that style of self aware ludicrously over the top action movies that you used to get in the 80s, but modern day.

The second is the only bad one, all the rest range from good to great.

Also I appreciate the lengths they go to to keep their absurd time line intact.

Movies about time travel do worse than they do!

Super pumped about Austin joining for the fifth movie, which is where things really get good.

• Options
    KelorKelor Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    in podcast news I've been listening to the first season of revolutions, about the English civil war. it may be influencing the tone and timbre of my posts

Yo that sounds right up my alley, you got a link to that?

yeah I was actually gonna tell you about this last time we recorded bit i forgot, whoopsie. it's the history of rome fellow, mike duncan, and can be found in your podcast app of choice OR at:

http://www.revolutionspodcast.com/

(http://www.revolutionspodcast.com/page/17/ is where the first ep is, if you want to use the website)

and its RSS is: http://revolutionspodcast.libsyn.com/rss/

Oh, this is the follow up by Mike Duncan.

I listened to History of Rome on and off at work over about two years and was a bit burned out to continue on with Revolutions, but if the quality is as good as THoR was then it is worth listening to.

I should pick that up again, it's been a while.

Highly recommend THoR, it was fascinating to listen to and he had way more time than Dan Carlin did in his.

Kelor on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    I kinda love when he gets silly in THoR.

Its so dry, but its so dang unexpected that it somehow hits.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    You peeps are thinking of Patrick's LOST rewatch podcast which he was doing with Max Temkin purposely not on Giant Bomb so when he left a few months later or whatever, he could take it with him. Though that doesn't explain Spookin with Scoops staying with him. I'm sure if anyone made a fuss about it'd, it's certainly not be any of the GB guys/Jeff.

I talked to the GB guys at PAX and Jason said he doesn't see CBS pursuing any legal action on Drew and Danny for keeping the name, but I think Drew and Danny just want to be safe and cover their asses as much as possible.

Jason also said that the plan right now is to upload a short message on the Alt F1 feed to direct people to the Shift F1 feed, but who knows if that's still the plan.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    Ooh, the latest Dollop is about the Morrisites

...will someone please let me know if they get obnoxious with the Mormon jokes

Actually scratch that

Will someone please let me know if the episode is funny enough that I can get past the inevitable obnoxious Mormon jokes

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    This weeks coolgames inc is absolutely fantastic.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    Austin talking about mass effect makes me want to replay it

This discussion has been closed.