Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pure Pwnage: Season 2

TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Social Entropy++
Last weekend I rented a car and drove down to San Diego with my brother John to see the first episode of season 2 of Pure Pwnage at the La Jolla Village Cinemas. We had a lot of fun and met some really cool people. I can’t reveal any spoilers but the episode was hilarious.

Geoff (a.k.a. Kyle) says the episode will be up on the Pure Pwnage website sometime on May 3rd. If you’re unfamiliar with Pure Pwnage I strongly suggest you go check out the first episode now. Right this instant. Why are you still reading this? Go! Then come back because I have some awesome footage from san diego.

TimeCruiserMike on
timecruisermikebanner450x79.png