Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Trillian is sleeping in my bed, with a forumer

12346»

• Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'm a Swan!

I don't know how I feel about that...

• Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Its cause you're so frail.

• Fort1tudeFort1tude Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Quetzi wrote: »
    Man you wanna know about freaky animal sex

Try bedbugs
    Spoiler:

THIS IS SPINAL TA-URRRGHHHHHHH

Oh god this is the only thing on the forums yet that has made me actually have to stifle my laughter at work.

Glorious

Steam ID - Fort1tude
  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Filler wrote: »
    Aparently Im a koala in the sack.

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

oh shit mee too

lets fuck cuddle

FqmsaJ6.png
12346»