Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hello [Chat]

13468962

Posts

  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Nerissa wrote: »
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    What the Samuel Langhorn Hell is going on here? There's Bea Arthur and Deadpool and raptors and didn't Kusu get permabanned?
    I think Kusu has set the record on number of times someone can be perma-banned and still post.
    He's nowhere close to Uriel's record.

    ·
  • ElkiElki GOBS OF PUKE!!! YES!!!!!!!Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Elkamil wrote: »
    Xbox accessories: wired or or wireless headset?

    Wired is about $30 cheaper, and it's not like you have any reason to put a large amount of distance between your controller and your head. Unless you're really so gimpy that you keep tripping over the cord, I'd go wired. Also, a wireless headset should've come with the system, so it's actually free.

    Heh, sweet. I didn't bother looking at the other things in the box.

    fr.png
    ·
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    we gots us some old fogeys here

    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    ·
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Nerissa wrote: »
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    What the Samuel Langhorn Hell is going on here? There's Bea Arthur and Deadpool and raptors and didn't Kusu get permabanned?
    I think Kusu has set the record on number of times someone can be perma-banned and still post.
    He's nowhere close to Uriel's record.

    What about uh... mad morlock.

    Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
    ·
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    VishNub wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Nerissa wrote: »
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    What the Samuel Langhorn Hell is going on here? There's Bea Arthur and Deadpool and raptors and didn't Kusu get permabanned?
    I think Kusu has set the record on number of times someone can be perma-banned and still post.
    He's nowhere close to Uriel's record.

    What about uh... mad morlock.

    I banned some of his alts before he even used them.

    ·
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Elkamil will you be online by the time I'm off work tonight?

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
    ·
  • ElkiElki GOBS OF PUKE!!! YES!!!!!!!Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Elkamil will you be online by the time I'm off work tonight?

    What time do you get off?

    I'll probably be online by 8 central, provided that nothing goes wrong.

    fr.png
    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Doc wrote: »
    I banned some of his alts before he even used them.
    Nobody’s ever gotten mine.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    Elkamil will you be online by the time I'm off work tonight?

    What time do you get off?

    I'll probably be online by 8 central, provided that nothing goes wrong.
    Yes around that time.

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
    ·
  • GimGim Gimmy Purpdrank Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Broodax, the way it was meant to be seen.

    I'm sure I'm several hours late on this.

    ·
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Gim wrote: »
    Broodax, the way it was meant to be seen.

    I'm sure I'm several hours late on this.
    That does actually make it a lot funnier.

    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
    ·
  • ColdredColdred Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Elkamil wrote: »
    Xbox accessories: wired or or wireless headset?

    Wired is about $30 cheaper, and it's not like you have any reason to put a large amount of distance between your controller and your head. Unless you're really so gimpy that you keep tripping over the cord, I'd go wired. Also, a wireless headset should've come with the system, so it's actually free.

    Heh, sweet. I didn't bother looking at the other things in the box.

    It's really a horrible head-set though. Would my nice Sennheiser one work with it?

    sig1-1.jpg
    ·
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Anybody know how to open a file with a WTF extension?

    I tried just opening it, but it won't work for some reason.

    ·
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Anybody know how to open a file with a WTF extension?

    I tried just opening it, but it won't work for some reason.
    I think it's an old Microsoft Works extension.

    Try opening it in Office, maybe?

    ·
  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Anyone know if the OpenOffice database program will oppen Access databases, or if I need to convert them?

    Personally, I like D&D because I find OCD much more interesting than ADD.
    ·
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    And now I must decide whether to continue commuting to school, or switch to the main campus and move out.

    Man.

    Per3th.jpg
    ·
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    It's an extension for WoW text files.

    And since I'm on the new laptop, I have to install office.

    ·
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2007
    So this morning I got to work and discovered that I was out of ground espresso beans. I thought that, in a pinch, I could just use Folgers and get something that was a close approximation.

    I was wrong. Horribly, frightfully wrong.

    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

    I make tweet.
    ·
  • SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Anybody know how to open a file with a WTF extension?

    I tried just opening it, but it won't work for some reason.
    World of Warcraft WoW Text File (Blizzard Entertainment)
    ?

    ·
  • PillsAreNicePillsAreNice Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Hey stilist. That little green guy in your sig, the one with the big mouth. What game is he from?

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    See my game reviews at: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=strangegamer
    ·
  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    It's an extension for WoW text files.

    And since I'm on the new laptop, I have to install office.

    If it's a text format, did you try Notepad or Wordpad?

    Personally, I like D&D because I find OCD much more interesting than ADD.
    ·
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    What. The. Fuck.

    My Office disk isn't running, now.

    Son of a bitch.

    ·
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Well, I got the WTF to open.

    Still can't install Office on here.

    So, now I need to shell out for another copy.

    How much will that cost?

    ·
  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    Well, I got the WTF to open.

    Still can't install Office on here.

    So, now I need to shell out for another copy.

    How much will that cost?

    3 fingers, both big toes, and an eye. Oh, and an increasing percentage of your soul, scaled to how many times Windows crashes while it is running.

    Personally, I like D&D because I find OCD much more interesting than ADD.
    ·
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Well. I think I'm ready for the forthcoming exam. We shall see. I'm pretty much done with studying, at any rate.

    Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
    ·
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    So, what could I get at, say, a local computer store that wouldn't cost me my immortal soul?

    ·
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    did you get demoted or something wiggin?

    CHANUS DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POST
    ·
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2007
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Hey stilist. That little green guy in your sig, the one with the big mouth. What game is he from?
    The Munchers games.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • P10P10 An Idiot with Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    every day I check the Les Phalles thread, and every day that causes me to bang my head against the desk in frustration. Is everyone blind? Can they not see that Drez is obviously a royalist?

    On a lighter note, I bought Deus Ex

    ·
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Jocelyn Wildenstein: ugly, or ugliest?

    ·
  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    So, what could I get at, say, a local computer store that wouldn't cost me my immortal soul?

    Honestly, if you can find someplace that sells the "student" edition, it's not all that bad (assuming you are, in fact, a student), or if you are a military dependant. I think the cost is right around the same as an average game. If you have to pay full price, though, I'm thinking around the $100 range.

    If you don't want to pay that much, OpenOffice is a free download, and at least the word processor and spreadsheet (what I've played with so far) are very nice.

    Edit: and I've found the answer to my own question... all I need to do is set up the Access db as an ODBC data source, and everything ought to work. I'll have to play with it tonight.

    Personally, I like D&D because I find OCD much more interesting than ADD.
    ·
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    did you get demoted or something wiggin?

    Nah. Just got sick of typing the name.

    Also, I got the WTF to open, and I got office to install.
    What I'm going for is to login to a private server for WoW.
    Now that I've done all the steps, I can't fucking connect.
    I give up.

    ·
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2007
    did you get demoted or something wiggin?
    bea-arthur-73-741567.jpeg

    ·
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Well, at least kusu's posts are more intelligent then before.

    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
    ·
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    They scare me.

    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
    ·
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Proto wrote: »
    Well, at least kusu's posts are more intelligent then before.

    They're definitely more annoying.

    Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
    ·
  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Proto wrote: »
    Well, at least kusu's posts are more intelligent then before.

    :lol: :^:

    Personally, I like D&D because I find OCD much more interesting than ADD.
    ·
  • P10P10 An Idiot with Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I guess Kusu is like a mime now

    ·
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2007
    Nerissa wrote: »
    Proto wrote: »
    Well, at least kusu's posts are more intelligent then before.

    :lol: :^:
    Spoiler:

    ·
13468962
This discussion has been closed.