Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

D&D 360 Thread (All games Will does not like are for girls.)

12345679»

• YarYar Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    3lwap0 wrote: »
    Hey. You. Yar.

Too Human.
    Looks promising. I hope it isn't too MMORPGish though. I want in-depth co-op, not reptitive sorties aimed at power-levelling.

• LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yar wrote: »
    I really want a thoroughly enjoyable online co-op campaign that will handle 4 or more players. And not necessarily an FPS either.

Going slightly into fps territory but isn't there that third person zombie survival game coming out some time soon.

• Irond WillIrond Will Dragonmaster Cambridge. MASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    3lwap0 wrote: »
    Hey. You. Yar.

Too Human.
    Looks promising. I hope it isn't too MMORPGish though. I want in-depth co-op, not reptitive sorties aimed at power-levelling.
    There's MUA and PSU, but neither has special depth. Really, it's pretty tough to scale depth of play with scalable multiplayer.

Wqdwp8l.png
    edited June 2007
    Yeah I'm not totally against FPS, I just want something designed as a single-player story-based campaign, but with a solid co-op ability built in that can handle more than 2.

We could schedule play time and have cool little P-A co-op parties.

• GlaealGlaeal Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Yeah I'm not totally against FPS, I just want something designed as a single-player story-based campaign, but with a solid co-op ability built in that can handle more than 2.

I'm probably wrong, but Halo 3 is the only game I've heard of that's going to have 4 player co-op.

Qingu wrote: »
    In fact, there was never any decree by God through the Prophet that they couldn't recieve the priesthood.
    The last nine words of this statement are unnecessary.
    edited June 2007
    Oh snap it does?! Sweet.

I've got Legendary pre-ordered.

• LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Oh snap it does?! Sweet.

I've got Legendary pre-ordered.

I don't think it's four player online. From what the beta was hacked it suggested 2 online/on a single console - 4 on two linked boxes or more.

• ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2007
    I really want a thoroughly enjoyable online co-op campaign that will handle 4 or more players. And not necessarily an FPS either.
    Elkamil wrote: »
    Looking forward to Shadowrun and, depending on reviews, Two Worlds (a co-op RPG).

?

I love co-op.

edited June 2007
    Leitner wrote: »
    I don't think it's four player online. From what the beta was hacked it suggested 2 online/on a single console - 4 on two linked boxes or more.
    That's queer.
    Elkamil wrote: »
    I love co-op.
    For shizzle. You, me, Will, elwapo. 4-player co-op anything. I'd cum a little bit.

• 3lwap03lwap0 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Damn Elk, I keep forgetting about Two Worlds. It does look like a wicked game to co-op on.

I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "Fuck it, cut em up!".
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Anybody want to play Shadowrun with me?

Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • ElkiElki hegemon globalSuper Moderator, Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited August 2007
    I bring good news.

Also, I'm playing NCAA Football '08 right now. I need to unsuck at it before I can get online more.

edited August 2007
    I call blue guy.

The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • Irond WillIrond Will Dragonmaster Cambridge. MASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    Man I would have played with you Fish, but Frankie was watching Dr. Who and I couldn't have pried her away.

Wqdwp8l.png
    edited August 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Man I would have played with you Fish, but Frankie was watching Dr. Who and I couldn't have pried her away.
    Nah, it's cool.

That message has been there for a while, hasn't it?