As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

People who live in Japan - Question / Help

GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I collect hats. I visited Japan last summer before I was really into hat collecting and passed up many fine opportunities to buy things. Anyways, I'm looking to buy a New Era Hanshin Tigers hat. As far as I can find, only this one online retailer sells them. New Era hats are normally only 30 bucks, so 70 plus the 8 for shipping is pretty steep for a hat. I'm looking for someone in Japan (or anywhere that would sell that hat) who might be able to find it locally and ship it to me. If that is the actual cost of the hat, thats fine, I just would like to try and save some money. Of course I would cover all the costs. I could do paypal as payment. Anyways, let me know what forumers are living in Japan so I can PM them even if you don't live there.

sierracrest.jpg
Gafoto on

• Options
    edited May 2007
    So, ah, no one has any idea whatsoever?

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'll try looking at my cap connection store to see if they have it tomorrow, they might have them, I won't make any promises though.

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Thanks dude, lemme know what you find.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    thej3wthej3w Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    My friend is in Japan right now for school. I'll ask if she can try to find one and ship it for ya.

thej3w on
    J4ku.png