As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Digital Cameras on the Cheap?

PaliPali Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm looking for cheap digital camera options, and at the most i'm looking to spend £70.

What type of cameras am I looking at within this price range? It's not for professional use more just using generally for taking pictures.

The only things I would have a guess at needing would be an SD card slot (IF it's got a good internal memory USB might be fine) and a flash.

Any reccomendations? opinions?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pali on

• Options
    crakecrake Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    You'd do better just checking out the shops in your area online. Find a few in your price range that look good to you and then google that camera. There's loads of sites out there that give very complete reviews with sample photos.

crake on
  • Options
    FalhurkFalhurk Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I bought this camera for almost exactly 70 pounds (154 Canadian)
    http://www.nikon.ca/en/Product.aspx?m=16643

I've been extremely happy with it.

Falhurk on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Canon Powershots are genrally the top of the line for point and shoots

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    rockmonkeyrockmonkey Little RockRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Ok I was going to recommend my point and shoot compact little nikon digital camera I got 2.5 years ago because at the time I got it for 150 USD after rebates and I figured it would be super cheap if you could find one somewhere now (mostly refurb.), but when I looked most sites are selling it for $300+ so wtf, nvm.

rockmonkey on
    NEWrockzomb80.jpg