As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BBC's Blackpool

HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Thanks to a series of Youtube clips from the show, I've recently become fascinated with 2004's Blackpool. Unfortunately, I have no idea how I may actually go about watching the program in full.

A search of the usual sources revealed only a couple of eBay sellers, some of which were from out of the United States, selling DVDs for $50 or so. While my interest is considerable, it has not quite gotten to the point where I'd be willing to pay so much for something I'm still very unfamiliar with, least of all from a site I'm generally loathe to use in the first place.

In essence, I suppose I'm looking for online retailers or rental services that may have DVDs of the show available, or perhaps a legal way for myself to see the program over the internet without having to get a hold of this seemingly rare series of disks.

Information on the likelihood of a US release would also be welcome, as would anything that may dash my interest in Blackpool and cause me to seek out entertainment that's a little easier to attain.

Home-1.jpg
Hooraydiation on

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Have you checked Amazon.co.uk? If there are DVD sets, they should have it, and they'll ship to the US. Just remember that you'll need a regionless DVD player, though.

AngelHedgie on
    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    As far as I am aware, the BBC should be able to sell them to you directly. They definitely have a store in Television Centre. Whether they'd be able to help you from a long-distance phone call or even ship to you I don't know, but maybe it's worth ringing their US offices and asking around.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!