As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I turned 21 years old an hour ago

1235»

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited May 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Mani have you listened to Rinôçérôse?

They had a song on one of them iTunes adds on the teevee.

They're pretty good.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    jpegjpeg ODIE, YOUR FACE Scenic Illinois FlatlandsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Manifest wrote: »
    jpeg wrote: »
    Have you guys set them up, by any chance?

Because you gotta settum up, ooh ooh yeaaayuhhh

noice

I didn't even notice I was beat'd

I was too in the moment

jpeg on
    so I just type in this box and it goes on the screen?
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Smart Hero wrote: »

They're pretty good.

that is a group name just begging to make disagreeable filenames

potatoe on
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    are you high

Ive had a lot of rum

i bowled at 89 tonight

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    potatoe wrote: »

They're pretty good.

that is a group name just begging to make disagreeable filenames

Yeah pretty much.

They are some wacky French dude and somebody else.

You can find'em by looking under Rinocerose too.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    is that a lot for you Mani?

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    TxdoHawkTxdoHawk Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I used to have an mp3 player that did all sorts of weird shit when dealing with filenames with accents. Drove me nuts. I eventually just removed accents from file names, but I have mild OCD when it comes to organizing my collection so it bothered me.

TxdoHawk on
    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007

They're pretty good.

i have not
    i have been listening to ratatat a lot

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited May 2007
    TxdoHawk wrote: »
    Geebs wrote: »
    I think I am really close to quitting my job even though it is possibly the easiest job ever

I basically just sit at a desk four out of five days removing staples and unfolding papers in old court files and then on the fifth day I take a whole bunch of them and scan them

it would be pretty awesome if it weren't soul crushingly boring and in a tighly packed office where I am the only male surrounded by ten ugly women who constantly bitch about their husbands/boyfriends/kids/police/men in general/corporations/anything

I keep putting headphones on and cranking up my iPod but then I get a headache and I can still hear them anyways so I take my headphones off and I am all cranky because I have a headache and it takes like twenty minutes to get there and I'm only getting paid seven bucks an hour and holy crap I am typing a lot

Sounds like you need different headphones, plugs or something with noise cancellation if you hate plugs. You might have to drop a decent amount on them for something comfortable and effective...but with a job like that, that is an investment I'd willingly make.

I cannot handle plugs

and it isn't a matter of being unable to drown them out, really, it's just that when I do, I tend to get massive headaches and they'll bitch at me for playing my music too loud

so I don't know, maybe noise cancellation stuff would be something to look into, but right now I don't really have any cash so I'm really just hoping that nobody wants to talk about how their boyfriend is running from the cops until thursday or something

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Man, 89 sober for me is a pretty good score.

TxdoHawk on
    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    oof I was sloppy as fuck tonight

i wanted to huslte the people next to us but i was not up to it

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Go take your old pills and go to sleep, Eustice.

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I can average about a 100.

Bowling is fun.

We should bowl.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    TxdoHawk wrote: »
    I think I am really close to quitting my job even though it is possibly the easiest job ever

I basically just sit at a desk four out of five days removing staples and unfolding papers in old court files and then on the fifth day I take a whole bunch of them and scan them

it would be pretty awesome if it weren't soul crushingly boring and in a tighly packed office where I am the only male surrounded by ten ugly women who constantly bitch about their husbands/boyfriends/kids/police/men in general/corporations/anything

I keep putting headphones on and cranking up my iPod but then I get a headache and I can still hear them anyways so I take my headphones off and I am all cranky because I have a headache and it takes like twenty minutes to get there and I'm only getting paid seven bucks an hour and holy crap I am typing a lot

Sounds like you need different headphones, plugs or something with noise cancellation if you hate plugs. You might have to drop a decent amount on them for something comfortable and effective...but with a job like that, that is an investment I'd willingly make.

I cannot handle plugs

and it isn't a matter of being unable to drown them out, really, it's just that when I do, I tend to get massive headaches and they'll bitch at me for playing my music too loud

so I don't know, maybe noise cancellation stuff would be something to look into, but right now I don't really have any cash so I'm really just hoping that nobody wants to talk about how their boyfriend is running from the cops until thursday or something

Yeah, I did a little research into noise cancellation awhile back and it seems that unfortunately you get what you pay for. I can't stand plugs either, it amazes me seeing so many people walk around with the white iPod earbuds. They start to bother my ears very, very quickly.

TxdoHawk on
    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Dely Apple wrote: »
    Go take your old pills and go to sleep, Eustice.

i bought alchohol several timaw today and no ojne carded me

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited May 2007
    when we went bowling in high school for gym class dudes would always try to bowl a 69

the only time it ever happened was when somebody hit it in like the sixth frame and purposefully guttered every shot after that

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    An average game for me is about 180-200

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I've bowled around like a 250 in Wii Sports bowling. I get the concept of the hook shot, it's just 50 billion times harder to do correctly when you're hefting a ball. I don't bowl often either, though.

TxdoHawk on
    TuxedoHawk.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    i have a very silly looking bowling style

somebody took photos last time we bowled

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    My friend bowls by gripping the top of the ball instead of putting his hand in the holes from the bottom. He throws it with a wicked spin and it seems to start slowly but pick up speed later.

Dude is too fucking good at bowling. He just casually walks up to alley's and will just start throwing strikes one after the other, always seems to miss one or two here or there though, always picks up the spare.

But he has worked in a bowling alley for like 2 years, so that might explain why.

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg