As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

X360 Controller Lights

Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED!Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
The lights on my X360 controller were making a 'circle' motion. As in, top right and bottom left would be on, then top left and bottom right. It would do this several times.

It doesn't seem to affect the controller or the console, so I was wondering what it could mean.

What it does, if my description didn't help -

O X | X O | O X
X O | O X | X O

Repeat.

Magus` on

• Options
    TrippyDKTrippyDK Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Well, if they do it when you just push the button, that means there searching for the console to link up to I believe.

If its happening randomly during gameplay, I believe it means your batteries are low.

Ive been wrong before though.

TrippyDK on
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Well, my batteries are half empty, not sure if that's considered 'low'.

It happened when I played Gears of War. I haven't tried another game since it's started, though.

Magus` on
  • Options
    FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    It's the battery low thing, and ya it's odd that it starts doing it at 50% But for some reason thats what the 360 developers decided to warn people about batteries at, don't worry about it at all.

Foomy on
    Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
  • Options
    ErrorError Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    My 360 never knows whats going on with my battery. Sometimes when I look it says full, then 2 minutes later I'll notice while doing something else that it will say I'm down to almost nothing, then back again later. But ya, alternating like that is just the controller saying hey, get ready to power me up!

Error on
  • Options
    RepoMan1023RepoMan1023 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Like what was said before, the battery in your controller is almost gone. The little meter in the 360 dashboard is hardly ever correct. I've had it down to one bar remaining then back to full charge the next time I checked.

RepoMan1023 on
    splasersigqg6.jpg
    RepoMan1023.gif