Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pirates of the Carribbean Game

2»

• OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Kriz wrote: »
    Legacy wrote: »

I just find it amusing that Square Enix managed to make a better looking and more accurate Jack Sparrow than Disney's own development house, and on a far less powerful system to boot.

that said, I am interested in seeing a video of the Wii version sword fighting mechanics. licensed games can sometimes be fun.

They didn't. Dude looks like Jack on the PS3.

Just a matter of picking misleading screenshots.

·
  • GhostManOnThirdGhostManOnThird Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I got accepted into the POTC MMO.

Should I bother downloading the client?

send the invite to me, if you're so cynical.

actually just send the invite to me

hey hey hey now.

Didnt mean it that way. Just curious about the game. I dont even remember signing up it just appeared in my inbox.

edit: oh wait the client is only 120 mb, might as well try it out.

·
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Is anybody willing to try out the DS game? The back of the box looked like there was stylus swordfighting and the odd puzzle element.

Another successful post, thanks to the power of Spacestar Ordering™!
    ·
2»