Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat]ified

1454647484951»

Posts

  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    Cel.... you're older than me? WTF?! I'm 20?! Sorry Cel.

    Bang smash me and James. James I'm gonna come PA event next year what do you think?
    Do it, we'll get shitfaced -- although are you sure you're ready to get drank under by a wiry nerd with thick-rimmed glasses? Because if you come out to my coast I'm going to drink you under, and I'm going to wear my thick-rimmed glasses when I do it.

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User
    edited May 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Johannen wrote: »
    Cel.... you're older than me? WTF?! I'm 20?! Sorry Cel.

    Bang smash me and James. James I'm gonna come PA event next year what do you think?
    Do it, we'll get shitfaced -- although are you sure you're ready to get drank under by a wiry nerd with thick-rimmed glasses? Because if you come out to my coast I'm going to drink you under, and I'm going to wear my thick-rimmed glasses when I do it.

    Don't dissilusion yourself by thinking you can outdrink me. Such a thing is out of your league.

  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    Johannen wrote: »
    Cel.... you're older than me? WTF?! I'm 20?! Sorry Cel.

    Bang smash me and James. James I'm gonna come PA event next year what do you think?
    Do it, we'll get shitfaced -- although are you sure you're ready to get drank under by a wiry nerd with thick-rimmed glasses? Because if you come out to my coast I'm going to drink you under, and I'm going to wear my thick-rimmed glasses when I do it.

    Don't dissilusion yourself by thinking you can outdrink me. Such a thing is out of your league.

    Don't listen to Joh, celery. He is welsh!

  • JohannenJohannen Registered User
    edited May 2007
    I'm goping bed bumlovers.

  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    Johannen wrote: »
    Cel.... you're older than me? WTF?! I'm 20?! Sorry Cel.

    Bang smash me and James. James I'm gonna come PA event next year what do you think?
    Do it, we'll get shitfaced -- although are you sure you're ready to get drank under by a wiry nerd with thick-rimmed glasses? Because if you come out to my coast I'm going to drink you under, and I'm going to wear my thick-rimmed glasses when I do it.

    Don't dissilusion yourself by thinking you can outdrink me. Such a thing is out of your league.
    Joh I've never been outdrank in my life. I'm goddamn crafty. I'll pull out the fucking 20/20 on you for the death blow and everything. I mean when I post shitfaced I can at least still correct my spelling errors.

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    I'm goping bed bumlovers.

    Goodnight Johbannen!

  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Oh shit dude just said "wacktose intolerant."

    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • ElkiElki GOBS OF PUKE!!! YES!!!!!!!Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2007
This discussion has been closed.