Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

San-Diego comic-con

CrayonCrayon TejasRegistered User regular
edited June 2007 in Graphic Violence
comic.gif

General Information:

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/
It's hard to believe, but Comic-Con 2007 is right around the corner. It seems like only yesterday when 123,000 of our closest friends descended on the San Diego Convention Center for the four-day celebration of all things pop culture. In our 38th year, we once again carve four days out of the warm summer to celebrate all things comic, with a good measure of the popular arts added in. That's right: we're doing it again and you're invited!

Guest List: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_guests.shtml
Sergio Aragonés
Kyle Baker
Alison Bechdel
Allen Bellman
Ray Bradbury
Dan Brereton
Daryl Cagle
Cecil Castellucci
Darwyn Cooke
Guy Delisle
Paul Dini
Roman Dirge
Cory Doctorow
Ann Eisner
Warren Ellis
Mark Evanier
Renée French
Gary Friedrich
Christos N. Gage
Neil Gaiman
Rick Geary
George Gladir
Laurell K. Hamilton
Gilbert Hernandez
Jaime Hernandez
Adam Hughes
Joe Jusko
Miriam Katin
Mel Keefer
Scott Kurtz
Joseph Michael Linsner
Joe Matt
David Morrell
Karen Palinko
Lily Renee Phillips
Mike Ploog
Paul Pope
George A. Romero
Rowena
J. Michael Straczynski
Ben Templesmith
Roy Thomas
Morrie Turner
Mark Verheiden
Matt Wagner
J. H. Williams III
Kent Williams
F. Paul Wilson
Brian Wood

Two amazing statues only being offered at cci:

colame.jpg

warwithingrim.jpg

End info

I have a question. I won't have an opportunity to make this one, so I do have a question. Would anyone going be willing to pick me up a grimlock statue by any chance?

Crayon on
Add me on X-Box Live: PrettyGoodCake
Add me on PSN: LLatikuf
steam_sig.png