As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Testing for Mad Cow in the US

13»

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Savant wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    he's being funny.

you can tell, 'cause it was funny.
    But it's four pages now! I'm so confused!
    It's only four pages if you have 25 posts per page.

I thought it was perfect, because the post in question was at the top of the 4th page, and you linked him to the previous three.

so even at 25 ppp, it was good.

/offtopic

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    [Tycho?][Tycho?] As elusive as doubt Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    This reminds me of the resistance to country of origin labeling, an issue with huge popular support that annoyed corporations and disappeared. I would like to have the option as a consumer. If it's much more expensive, I'll stick with Chinese pet food and non-tested beef. That's the free market in action, a beautiful thing I'm usually cynical about. Fucking Republicans.

Me too. Listing place or origin, all ingredients, whether its genetically modified and mention of any pesticides should all be available for food. Huge corporations dont wat this, because they're afraid people might avoid foreign or genetically modified food. But this is stuff I'm putting in my body, I want to know what it is. This is a basic individual freedom thing that should really be a no brainer.

[Tycho?] on
    mvaYcgc.jpg