As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Image problems

AshcroftAshcroft LOLThe PayloadRegistered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
OK, for the last few days, as soon as I open the forums, all the images increase in size. This isn't just images on PA (like the PA in the corner, and the Home/Tools buttons), it's any image being displayed through the forums such as avatars or inline linked images. If I leave the site, it continues to effect other sites, but only in that tab, and only after visiting the forums. If I visit the same sites in another tab at the same time, everything is normal.

I'm running XP home, with the latest Firefox.

ZD98Zka.png
Ashcroft on

• Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited June 2007
    This is certainly not a problem with the forum software, but maybe someone over in H/A could give you some advice.

[Moved from NEW Forum KINKS]

Ramius on
  • Options
    FristleFristle Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Try disabling all of your Firefox add-ons, restarting Firefox and viewing the site again. If it is still happening, then you might try resetting all of your Firefox preferences to their defaults.

Fristle on
    Fristle.jpg