As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SE++ Story Time

Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
edited June 2007 in Social Entropy++
Yep, its story time, the thread where you make up a stroy invovling anyone of the SE++ members or anyone else really and post your story:

As I was walking down the road with my new Anime figure purchases, who do I see? Why its SA, Wise_a and Weaver. "Hi guys whats up?" I say in my friendlist voice ever. "Hey look its Katchem_ash!" "What have you got there Katchem_ash? Is it more Weeboo faggorty?" "Ahaha, that was funny." "Lets beat him up and steal his money!" "Umm, guys can't we be friends?" As they proceded to advance on me, I had no regrets as what to do next.

Taking my inner Chi, I transformed into Sakura from Street Fighter. Using my awesome kicks and punches, I beat all three. However using thier magical amulet they had conceled from me, they summoned Bison. He launched his attach and I was knocked back. I was trying to regain my footing when he unleashed his powerful attack on me. I was almost beaten to a plup when I released a Haddoken which luckly connected with Bison throwing him down. Using the momenton, I proceded to swipe kick him, punch and use my kicks until he was staggering. As he got up, I used my power kick to connect to his face and knocked him out. As I was about to deliver my killing blow, Akuma appeared. "I'll send you to hell Bison!" as he killed him. I looked at Akuma who was looking back at me and I started to fight him. Still brusied and beaten from Bison, I was playing a defensive game. Has he launched his attack, I found an opening and did my super Haddoken which knocked him off his feet. As with Bison, I beat Akuma senseless and delivered Akuma to hell.

As I looked around and saw SA, Wise_a and Weaver run away I looked at my body and hands. "I like this, I really do. It will suit my purpose." As I walked away with my items, I turned around to face Vega who was standing there laughing. As we got ran towards each other, our punches going towards each other faces went the sun set.

Here are the current characters:

Weaver/Balrog
Wise_a/Zangeif
SA/T Hawk
Fallout/Juli
Transporter/Juni
Katchem_ash/Sakura/Karin/Dark Sakura
Manifest/Guy
Bogey/?
Tube/Ryu
Monkeybomb/?
Starfuck/?
Franco/Cammy
The Geek/?
The Far Side/Bridget
ZeroZero/Ken
Seph/Gill
Stale/(decided but secret)
JamSessionErin/Roger
Meissnerd/Sagat
Dynagrip/?
Lord Dave/Urien
Pony/Birdie
Dark Tain/Alex
Nuzak/?
The Lonely Bastered/(secret)
Cups42/?
Orikaeshigitae /?

Katchem_ash on

• ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pretty rad of you not to summon the Dragonzord, ash. You know, keeping the fight fair and honourable.

Butler on
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Man, terrific slash fanfic, but where are the dick girls?

Please to be providing pictures, k_a.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I write fiction starring weaver all the time.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Manifest wrote: »

[NSFW]

Ruckus on
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Manifest wrote: »

This may be relevent to my intrests, continue.

Transporter on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    wow...just wow

Is this really the kind of shit you fantasize about k_a?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited June 2007
    K_A WHERE IS DARK SAKURA HUH. WHERE IS SHE. YOUR FANFIC IS INCOMPLETE

Transporter on
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    As I looked around and saw SA, Wise_a and Weaver run away I looked at my body and hands. "I like this, I really do. It will suit my purpose."

oh god

Butler on
  • SASA Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I don't beat people up and steal their money. I just make fun of people with an unhealthy obsession with all things Japanese.

edit: enjoying watching a few animes is absolutely fine. In fact, I endorse watching certain ones like Akira, Cowboy Beebop, and Spirited Away. But when you start spending all your moneys on prepubescent anime dolls, something is a bit wrong.

SA on
    WoW: Revash (Cho'Gall)
    3DS: 5241-1953-7031
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    I hate you so much right now.

Actually, I hate you that much all the time.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    Another story from the books of Katchem_ash:

As Jin Kazuya was walking him he spotted a girl on his doorstep that looked like she was beaten and did her share of beatings as well. So he picked her up and took her in.

As I woke up I found myself in a strange bed. Rasing my hand, I realized I had not changed back and that my Chi was to low to actually change back. As I tried to rise, a voice sounded out "Don't try to rise, your hurt pretty bad." "Uhh, thanks for your help, but I will be fine. You don't need to do anything else. HEY! Where are my clothes?" "Uhh, actually they were pretty dirty so I had to take them off. Don't worry I didn't do anything." "Uggh" I thought. "Now I have to deal with a horny guy as well. Actually wait I know who he is. That mark! Its Jin Kazuya from Tekken!" "uhh, Do you mind comming closer?" "Huh?" He was startled as he started to get closer and closer enough for our lips to meet. As we both came closer
    I punched him in the face and as he staggered back I kicked him causing him to go flying through the wall. As he rose I was already up. "Assassian!" He roared as he came towards me. I began to use Kings moves and I caught his arm and using Kings Grabs and throws knocked him to the floor many time. As we was getting up staggering, I used Sakura moves agian and tripped him using my swipe kick and then power kicked his stomach. "It over now Jin!" I laughed as I began to punch his face, Nina Williams came from no where and picked up an unconsious Jin and ran away leaving me standing in a rubbled house. "Don't worry Jin and the Tekken crew, I shall come for you all". The Sun rose behind me as I laughed.

Please tell me how do you think this is going. I would love to get feedback on the style.

Katchem_ash on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    No ash, you don't really want honest feedback because you never actually listen to anyone that isn't praising your so-called "writing".

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • SASA Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Please tell me how do you think this is going. I would love to get feedback on the style.

I know you won't listen to me, but I have to say that this is an abomination of the English language.

SA on
    WoW: Revash (Cho'Gall)
    3DS: 5241-1953-7031
  • SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    Brilliant. Just brilliant.

I think it needs more characters though. Why waste time only fighting one when you could be fending off an entire swarm?

More buttsex, cowbell and staplers.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
    edited June 2007
    Usually in my fanfics weaver is drunk.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Ash, your resolution for your signature and avatar are horrible.

Why does it have to be SA, Weaver, and Wise_a?

Brainleech on
    edited June 2007
    p.s. your story is awesome ash

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
    edited June 2007
    SA wrote: »

I know you won't listen to me, but I have to say that this is an abomination of the English language.

I don't blame him. He has like, what, 4 different languages up and running in that brain of his.

Transporter on
    edited June 2007
    Brainleech wrote: »

Because they hate him sooo much.

Basically trolling them.

Transporter on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007

Basically trolling them.
    And now they are part of an important piece of forum fiction.

Dynagrip on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

Basically trolling them.

I could say Ash is an inventive larp since you can go around and see who he really is if you know how

Brainleech on
    edited June 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Basically trolling them.
    And now they are part of an important piece of forum fiction.

The undeniable truth

Transporter on
  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    your story is terrible and you dont seem to even try to spell check it

christ

i take my fanfics oh so seriously

tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    that's kind of creepy, like serial killer creepy

Zoolander on
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Zoolander wrote: »
    that's kind of creepy, like serial killer creepy

Hey now, thats not really fair to all the hardworking serial killers out there.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    tsplitter wrote: »
    your story is terrible and you dont seem to even try to spell check it

christ

i take my fanfics oh so seriously
    That one about the three way between Han, Leia, and Chewbacca was a work of art.

Hunter on
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    why is this thread okay

I am not hating on K_a here, I just really want to know why this is okay for him to do

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
    edited June 2007
    The night was still young as the Dance music was pounding. Thanks to destorying Jin's house I was able to get cooler clothes and transform back. Unknown to any tekken crew was my normal body which was good for getting close and keeping tabs. As the new song started I saw a school girl in similar clothes. Not realizing first as she came towards me and stopped beside me. "So How is it going Katchem_ash?" I turned to look at her but was floored by her punch. As people started running I got up quickly and tried to transform to Sakura but was unable to. Looking at her, she similed at my Confusion. "Your Sakura isn't going to help you now. HAHAHAH!" As I tried backing away, my head began to pound. As I screamed a bright light flashed. When it ebbed I saw that I had transformed but not into Sakura but into Karin. "Wha...Karin?" "Oh, hahah This shall be good!" As she lauched her attack I blocked it and contered with my power punch.

This knocked her over towards the dance floor. Clearly angry, she charged with two Haddoken which I blocked but to late to realize that he was close and her power kicked threw me into the bar which I crashed. Getting up she was already on me but I evaded and lauched my punch combo followed by my kick. This landed he on the opposite side of the floor but she was up in no time. Once agian she launched two Haddokens which I evaded and was ready to counter her kicks when a fireball Haddoken came and burned holes in my clothes. "Ha! You can't beat me Katchem_ash, I will always win!" As I charged, realizing that defending was going to get me beaten, I suprised her with my punch combo which I didn't let up from. This led her to fall down, her face bloodied. "You..You dare touch my face! DIE!" She unleashed he final attack which I had trouble defending and tried to counter but was unable to. Suddenly a voice sound from above "Sakura! Lets go, Jin is ready to transform." "Humm, I guess your lucky today. Don't worry I shall kill you very soon." As she finished this the club started falling down. By the time I rose the club was in rubble and I fell on one knee, fearful at the final attack she unleashed on me.

Come on people, you can write your own. I don't want to be the only one doing this.

Katchem_ash on
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    is.... is this like..... reverse rickrolling here?

like.... he starts out with tubgirl then sends us a kitten?

is that whats happening here?

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited June 2007
    I want a free kitten.

Where is my kitten?

Transporter on
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    and who the hell is karin?

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • The PrimeThe Prime regular
    edited June 2007
    k_a.jpg

Why have you forsaken me, SE++?

The Prime on
  • ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    The Prime wrote: »
    k_a.jpg

Why have you forsaken me, SE++?
    lawl

Zoolander on
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Stale wrote: »
    is.... is this like..... reverse rickrolling here?

like.... he starts out with tubgirl then sends us a kitten?

is that whats happening here?

Boiling oceans, black moon, and the rivers run red as blood. Armageddon is here. I'll pick up a keg and some steaks, you go get the grill started.

Hunter on
    edited June 2007
    To those that think this is trolling: It is not. Its a place to share our SE++ stories that can't go into the writer's block.

To those who are wandering who Karin is :

200px-Karin-z3.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karin_Kanzuki

Katchem_ash on
    edited June 2007
    she isn't a forumer

this thread is viable if it's forumer fanfic, but if it's just crazy weeaboo nonsense then I simply cannot get behind it

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
    edited June 2007
    I know who Karin is.

She is the only Streetfighter character I do not completly suck at.

Transporter on
    edited June 2007
    SA wrote: »

I don't blame him. He has like, what, 4 different languages up and running in that brain of his.

For fucking sure. The dude lived in like Thailand or something until he was like 14. His English is as broken as anyone who started using it that late in life.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
    edited June 2007
    why is this thread okay

I am not hating on K_a here, I just really want to know why this is okay for him to do

Because it's fun?

GABBO GABBO GABBO on