As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

WhirlyBall?

chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny WhoreOregonRegistered User regular
edited June 2007 in PAX Archive
Okay, somebody linked this in a nother thread and damned if this doesn't look fun.

http://www.whirlyball.net/html/

I say we book it one night after the regular PAX festivites have ended.

Is there interest?

Does anyone from the area have any feedback on the place?

chaosisorder on

• nearlysobernearlysober Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah its a fun game, I played it a few times back in college, my fraternity actually joined a league. If you get 10 people together you can play a 5 on 5 match... you'd probably want to play a couple games as the first one you're just getting used to it.

Also they have a little bar that serves alcohol... so that is a plus. Unfortunately its just outside King County so getting a direct bus from the downtown area doesn't seem possible... but you can get within about 10 blocks.

nearlysober on
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    How about some Jiggly ball?

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah, I have played at this place. It's totally as much fun as it looks. Also, they have a bar and food at the joint, so basically it is all good.

TrainwreckX on
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Legacy wrote: »

You get to be first. Wait no, you were a pretty chill secret Santa to me two years back. A person of your choosing is first.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Xenocide GeekXenocide Geek Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought that when clicking on this thread

whew

Xenocide Geek on
    i wanted love, i needed love
    most of all, most of all
    someone said true love was dead
    but i'm bound to fall
    bound to fall for you
    oh what can i do
  • chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    How about losers in the center of the jiggly ball circle?

chaosisorder on
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007

lets hear it for the scrubs fans!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
This discussion has been closed.