As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steel Battalion: Line of Contact

eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
edited January 2005 in PAX Archive
Is anyone else here as interested in seeing this setup for LAN play at PAX05? Its an awesome game online but the biggest problem is the lack of players and only being able to really play 3 on 3. Over LAN we could actually do 5 on 5 and people that have never played it before could get a chance to see the game in action. It could attract more players to the Steel Battalion community and be another interesting thing for everyone to check out at PAX05.

I would personally volunteer to help show new players how to play if there was a Steel Battalion room at PAX05, Im sure it would attract others that play that could also help out.

(She/Her)
eelektrik on

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited January 2005
    The biggest issue would be getting 10 of those things together into a room, and then actually making it fit. We have ONE controller. If you can piece together the rest of 'em, i certainly wouldn't have a prob with it. :)

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    JoahWJoahW Registered User regular
    edited January 2005
    Thats awesome.

Too bad I was never very good at LoC... :(

Oh well, plasma torch whore for teh win!!

JoahW on
    Jamada.gif
  • Options
    graizurgraizur __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2005
    I'll pick one up for pax if you ask me to. But you need to tell me soon. Everyday is a new adventure and I don't know how long my moeny lasts from moment to moment. But for pax I would get one. Not that I have gotten it for my own use... but now that you mention it... it is something I might pick up.

Will Capcom be present at PAX05?

graizur on